BONUS:JIMIN AND TAEMIN MOMENTS

~~~
9 months after Jimin left Taehyung
~~~
The Busan Palace was in a rush. Their prince, Jimin had given birth to a beautiful baby boy. But after birth, he had become unconscious. His pulse was going low and the doctor kept requesting for Jimin's mate. The Royals couldn't tell anything about Taehyung. He was away in a war like most of the men in Daegu at the moment. Jimin's Omega father cried and cried, tensed that something might happen to his son. On the other hand, the newborn baby, was strangely silent. He only sobbed but didn't make a sound. After trying several methods to wake Jimin up, the doctor gave up..
It was evening and Jimin's father was sitting with the newborn baby in his arms. Jimin was laying unconscious on the bed. Jimin's father finally layed the baby beside Jimin and as a miracle, Jimin started moving and fidgeting. Jimin's father's eyes widened. He quickly pressed the new born baby to his son's arms and Jimin opened his eyes with a shock. His eyes directly went to the baby in his arms and he looked at his father for answers. His father nodded informing him that it was his son. Jimin broke down crying, while hugging his son. At the same time, his son who was eerily silent all this time started crying. It was like he was finally feeling relaxed and happy to be in his mother's embrace.
This was how the new born boy, saved his Omega mother, Jimin's life.
~~~
After 1 month
~~~
Jimin was sitting with his son in his arms. Everyone had different suggestions for his son's name but he didn't like any of it.
Jin said to name him as 'Jihyung'. Joon suggested to name him as 'Jihoon'. His mother-in-law told to name him as 'Taehyun'. His father-in-law suggested 'Taeri'. His mother suggested 'Taeil'. His father suggested to name him as 'Meilin'. And so many more names came up. Jimin was currently in his bed thinking about what to actually name his son. He looked at the list of names he received. Everyone had suggested something or the other. Beside every name, the person who had suggested it name's was written.

Names for the little Sunshine

Taeri - Ex King Seung Cheol

Taehyun - Ex Queen Jeonghan

Meilin - King of Busan

Taeil - Queen of Busan

Jihoon - King of Daegu

Jihyung -  Queen of Daegu

Aura - High priest of Daegu

Jeve - High priest of Busan

Minhyung - Commander Chiefs of Daegu and Busan

Raese - Minister of foreign affairs

Etc

Taemin - Unknown

And that managed to catch Jimin's attention.
Taemin? That meant..
Tae hyung + Ji min = Taemin
Jimin was so happy to find the name that he ended up naming his son, Taemin.
~~~
After a year
~~~
The little joy was now a year old. He could now run and walk and talk in his baby voice. Truly was the son of an strong Alpha. Jimin got more amazed by Taemin as the baby grew. But Jimin was still in pain a lot. Taemin.. looked exactly like Taehyung's mini version. He wanted Taehyung to atleast come back to fetch him if not apologize.
"Mom why are you crying?" The little Taemin asked. The mother and son duo were in the garden. Jimin's eyes widened as he realized he was actually crying. He quickly wiped off his tears and smiled and said, "Don't worry, love. It's nothing."

Little did the young Taemin how his mother was suffering.

---
After a long time. And I know I owe you guys an apology. Extremely sorry for being a ghost 👻. My brother just got married and there was such a hazardous situation at home and I lost my phone.. 😔😔

Thank you guys for putting up with me..
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY