31:SUHO'S INFLUENCE

Jimin sighed as he moved forward and placed a kiss on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung immediately blushed red.
They parted with a last kiss and now their first meet after 2 whole years begins with a kiss. A new chapter of their life with their little son, their only symbol of their hidden unrequited love.
"Now now, see! I am not angry on your.. daddy.. Now go to sleep, dear. We need to meet your grandparents tomorrow. They will be tired after returning from the other kingdom, and they have to go to another kingdom tomorrow only. So sleep now. We need to wake up early in the morning!" Jimin said, smiling and cooing at his little son in his arms who nodded and placed his head on his mother's shoulder. Jimin shot a glare to Taehyung, as soon as Taemin closed his eyes. Jimin turned around and walked around the room with Taemin in his arms, singing a melodious lullaby. Taehyung moved to the wall and stood leaning on it. He watched the scene in awe. Finally when Jimin heard cute little snores from Taemin he placed him down in his bed, and tucked him in. Jimin sighed and got up. He stared at Taehyung and then crossed his arms. Without a word, he moved forward and pulled him by his hand, to the balcony. He closed the balcony door behind them so that their ''conversation'' doesn't disturb little Taemin's sleep.
"So?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms again, and tilting his head. "So?" Taehyung asked, shrugging.

-TAEHYUNG-
I slightly paused in my actions. My love, my mate, my Omega, the mother of my child, stood infront me, trying to look intimidating but damn! He looks so fucking... so fucking sexy. I know I should explain myself first and tell him everything but goddamn it! It's so hard to control myself infront him.
Kim Jimin, what magic have you done to me? How did you enchant me? What have you done to my heart? It only beats for you. I know I have been a terrible fool but I know you are generous enough to forgive me. If it wasn't for Suho who 'threatened' me, I might have never done this.

-FLASHBACK-
-TAEHYUNG-
Sighing, I button up my blue shirt and fix my tie. If only I had my Omega with me.. I sighed again, and shook my head. No no! Work for life! Work is love! Jimin- I paused my thought process and shook my head again. This is the only reason why I fell in love with the battlefield. To avoid even thinking about Jimin, my dearest. He hates me, I know but I love him still. I know it's solely my fault for messing up our relationships. Surprisingly everyone seems to silently agree with my decisions. Father or even mother, have not forced me to go to Busan to bring Jimin back even once..
Whatever, I walk out of my room. I am supposed to return to the borders of Gwanju tomorrow. I guess I will spend my day in the library reading. I entered the library, only to feel a little thing collide with my feet. I bent and looked down, only to see a little boy. I tilted my head confused as I saw him wearing the suit our royal princes wear when they are 1 to 5 years of age. Its like an uniform. But why is this little guy wearing it? The boy pouted. Omo! Why does he look so much like Jin hyung? Wait..  Jin hyung Joon hyung.. Suho! Kim Suho! Their son! An Omega! Yes! Yes!
I smiled, and patted his head and said, "So sorry little buddy. Nice to meet you, I am your uncle Taehyung. I haven't met you before, but I must say, your such a cutie!" He smiled, his dimples showing, must have got it from Joon hyung and replied, "Taemin hyung says that too!" I gulped at the name. I picked up Suho in my arms and carried him to the library couch. I sat him down before me and asked, "Taemin hyung?" He nodded, enthusiastically, "Yes! And surprisingly, he looks just like you uncle! Oh sorry! I am Suho, uncle. Appa always talks about you." But then he proceeded to look behind me. I gave a confused glance and looked back. No one is here. Then I turned back and asked, "What happened, dear?" His answer was what would probably change all my life decisions, "Where is Minie uncle then? Eomma said that when I meet you, Minie uncle will be with you. You know something?" His voice turned to a little whisper and he continued, "Eomma said you both are married! And God gifted Taemin hyung to you! But married people stay together in a room! That's why Suho sleep alone at night, even if it's scary.. Why you here? Why aren't you with Minie uncle together?"
I proceeded to give him a bitter answer,
 "We donot live together anymore buddy. Taemin lives with your Minie uncle now. He.. and I are on our own paths now.."
His brows furrowed but then he gave me a look which was supposed to look 'intimidating' or 'threatening'. I am actually liking this kid a lot! Whatever I let him continue his little 'threat', "Uncle, next time I meet you, you better have Minie uncle and Taemin hyung with you! You might not know this but hyung said that he will marry me when he grows up, but he said he willnot be able to marry me unless his father comes and takes his mother and him back to Daegu. So uncle, you better bring them back today! Or else.. or else, uh.. I won't talk to you! Or I will not be able to marry hyung!"
I don't know why but his little childish words caused me to rethink my life decisions and proceed to make things right.
-FLASHBACK ENDS-
-TAEHYUNG-

So here I am, in the balcony with my angry mate. Send help!!

---
Loving this now.. and yes I passed the test with an A grade!!!
Thank you for your good luck, Jivi47
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY