24:SOFT

This is the surprise I was talking about!! The previous chapter was for people who prefer things to be rough and this chapter is for the people who like things to be soft 😏
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING
SMUT AHEAD 🔞 18+
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
---
Taehyung picked Jimin up with ease as he placed him on the dining table, the same dining table where the Royals were sat few minutes back. Taehyung was quick to attach his lips to Jimin's lips which seemed soft and plump. Jimin moaned in pleasure as Taehyung sucked and bit on his bottom lip. It was pure heaven and they hadn't even reached the main part yet. The lights were low in the dining hall and the sudden possessiveness which had taken over the Alpha was impressive. Jimin's light pink robes were misplaced a little due to his Alpha's ministrations who just picked him up suddenly. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's thigh, as he kissed him. Taehyung wanted to be dominant and Jimin gave him exactly what he wanted. Taehyung inserted his tongue in Jimin's mouth, exploring every bit. The faint taste of strawberries on Jimin's lips turned Taehyung on even more. Jimin's eyes shot open as his bottom started throbbing painfully. His brain finally processed what they were doing and his face turned into a blushing mess.
-JIMIN-
I should push Tae away.. This isn't right.. I guess but we are married now. Married people do such things right? Uh.. What if someone sees us here? I know everyone just left and Noone is going to come here before lunch but it's still in public. We aren't in the comfort of our room but for some reason this feels so much more exciting. I love the adrenaline rush Tae provides me with. And now I don't care anymore. People can watch us if they want to. I am in the arms of my Alpha and I feel safe and protected, and there's no way I would spoil this moment.
-AUTHOR-
Taehyung placed his Diamond and Ruby crown on the table and slid it away. Jimin opened his eyes when he no longer felt the Alpha touching him. He looked up. He was just standing between Jimin's beautifully gracefully parted legs and staring at him. Jimin's Omega took control of his mind. Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized that Jimin was speaking in his Omega voice,"A-Alpha.. A-Alpha.. M-My A-Alpha". Taehyung's wolf growled in pride, like it has won a prize.
And soon, Taehyung's wolf also received control of his mind.
He first took up Jimin's crown and placed it beside his own. Then he pushed Jimin back on the huge table and pinned him down. Jimin was right when he thought that they weren't in the comfort of their room. Their room was warm and comfortable and their bed was extremely soft, just perfect for sex, but right now, what they were doing on the dining table seemed to turn them on even more. Taehyung yanked Jimin's robe away from his body. He stared at the perfect gorgeous beauty underneath him, and wondered how skillfully Goddess Luna had made his mate. Jimin's nipples were a bit red but his body's fairness still seemed to dazzle. Taehyung opened his suit
Taehyung was growing impatient. He just wanted to devor his mate right that instant. He lowly growled,"Your pheromones are so sweet, my little Omega". Jimin moaned shamelessly as Taehyung bit and licked his neck, creating an amazing painting of red and purple love bites on the Omega's wonderful body. Jimin whimpered as his senses returned to him for a moment. His hormones were taking the best of him and the fact that his heat was nearing made him even more horny. "I like people who whimper", Taehyung muttered loud enough for Jimin to hear. By now, he had taken off his pants and his impatient member was just waiting for the opportunity to be inside his mate, and mark him as his own. Jimin whimpered again as Taehyung started sucking his nipples. He finally managed to moan out, "W-W-What if someone comes here and sees us? That would be so ah disrespectful-"  Taehyung cut his words off as he lowly growled,"Princess, the whole kingdom knows you are MINE now. No one would dare to come here".
Soon, Taehyung managed to strip Jimin off his remaining clothes. Taehyung and Jimin were now on the dining table, stark naked as Taehyung stretched Jimin with three long fingers and Jimin moaned.
Taehyung was surprised at how well Jimin was coping up with him. Jimin was a virgin and Taehyung understood it the moment he entered his fingers into Jimin's entrance. "Such a good little boy, aren't you, my Omega?" Taehyung smirked as Jimin blushed. He finally took out his fingers. He licked his fingers, covered in Jimin's delicious juices making Jimin blush. Taehyung positioned his member infront of Jimin's beautiful pink entrance. Jimin moaned,"Alpha.. mhm.. Ah". He screamed in pain when Taehyung's huge member entered him. Taehyung grunted,"My little Omega, you are still as tight as ever, even after I stretched you out. Shows what an obedient little virgin you are". Jimin's face was flushed by now and he kept moaning. Taehyung finally adjusted and started thrusting in and out faster. The pain washed away, and pleasure started filling Jimin's veins.   Taehyung kissed Jimin's forehead, lovingly as he kept thrusting deep inside him. Jimin's legs were shaking from the intense amount of pain and pleasure going through his body. Taehyung hugged Jimin to soothe his body a little. Taehyung didn't mind if his back was covered in scratch marks, as Jimin was scratching Taehyung's back when he felt too much pain or too much pleasure. Finally, as Jimin was nearing his orgasm,he tilted his neck. Taehyung understood what Jimin wanted him to do. "You are my princess and my wedded husband. From today, you are MY MATE and MINE and MINE ONLY", Taehyung said before he lowered his face to Jimin's neck. His sharp canines found a perfect place on Jimin's neck for his mate mark, and Taehyung gladly bit his Omega's neck to provide him with his mate mark. Now, he belonged to him, and solely him. Jimin came from the intense pleasure that was flowing throughout his body and Taehyung came inside Jimin.
Jimin's senses returned to him and he blushed when he saw his Alpha on top of him, totally naked. Taehyung smirked as he pinched Jimin's nose Bridge,"My wild Omega, did you enjoy your Alpha's dominance?" Jimin blushed and looked away, covering his face with his hands. Taehyung smirked and then smiled widely as he moved Jimin's hands away from his face. He kept peppering kisses on Jimin's face making him laugh. Finally Taehyung said,"My Omega, I love you so much".
---
Well the rough Taehyung didn't say such sweet things 😌 ok. You guys asked for it and I provided you guys with it! Now make me a little happy and shower me with some love!
Just kidding 😮‍💨 but I literally blushed 😳🙈 when I was rereading the chapters. Ok now enjoy!
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY