🫡Bad days and missions🫡

Little age:2
Caregiver:Christophe(and tweek for a bit)
____________________________________________________

Chris was having a really bad day,kids at school were saying shit about him again which pissed him off so much,and he had his shovel confiscated and the office refused to give it back,so he was entirely on edge.Chris decided that maybe taking a nap back at the clubhouse would calm him down so once he got out of school,he bought himself a small coffee from the gas station and walked into the woods to the clubhouse.

He walked into the clubhouse and face planted on the couch,laying there for a few minutes.The door opened suddenly and revealed Pip who seemed to be slipping into littlespace a bit,he walked over and threw himself on top of Chris "AGH Pip what the fuck!"He screamed at the sudden weight on his back,Pip simply giggled and got up to go grab his cow plushie.

Christophe was growing irritated with Pips behavior,he really couldn't handle the extra stress "Pip leave me alone for now I've had a bad day"since Pip was regressed he didn't really understand what he was being told,he went back to Chris and hugged him playfully "Pip I'm serious,not right now"Pip ignored him again tossed his toy onto Chris,then tried to pull him up "Pip stop it!"Chris yelled sitting up throwing the cow on the floor,he pulled at his hair and groaned loudly making Pip a bit scared "I told you to leave me alone many times why can't you behave!"He shoved his face into the couch and covered his ears aggressively.

Pip hesitantly rubbed Chris's back slowly "I sowwy..sowwy sowwy..."Pip shyly whispered quietly and carefully.After a while,Christophe started to calm down "Sorry Pip,I didn't mean to yell.."Chris said rubbing his eyes "It okay,I didn mean to pwush wou too much"Christophe picked Pip up and hugged him,they stayed like that for a few minutes until Pip spoke up. "Why wou upset?" "Just a shitty school day was bothering me is all,kids were saying stuff and the school took my shovel.

After he said that Pip gasped dramatically "THEY TWOOK DA SHOVEW?!"Christophe laughed at Pips reaction "Yea and they refused to give it back to me" "WE NWEED TO GET IW BACK"Pip yelled raising his fist into the air "Are you saying we should break into the school and steal it back?"Chris said jokingly,yet Pip nodded quickly and excitedly "Okay okay let's go,I think their is a crowbar in the bathroom for some reason"Pip nodded and put his hand on his head like a soldier,as he got up to get the crowbar.

The two boys walked to school and walked to the backdoor and entered,they headed to the main office and burst through the doors. "THIS IS A JUSTICE ROBBERY!GIVE ME BACK MY SHOVEL YOU SAGGY TITTYSHREK RIP OFFS"Christophe said as he waved the crowbar around and used it to knock over a cup of pens,Pip stood back and threw a bunch of papers and tissues around making a mess. "JESUS CHRIST WE WERE GOING TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU AT THE NED OF THE WEEK BUT FINE"office person handed Christophe his shovel "NOW LEAVE GET OUT OF HERE"He smiled and handed the crowbar to Pip "Cmon
let's go our job here is done"

They walked out of the school like bad bitches,they walked to Tweak bros got some mochas along with toffee Christophe had with him since it was his favorite treat(Headcannon of mine hehe)
And of course since Tweek was on break,went and sat with them to chat Yk. "Honestly Tweek we are you're friends so we should be getting this for free🥱"Chris said yawning since coffee made him sleepy(yall I can't be the only one that gets tired with coffee right😧)"Yesh we should,I weally don wike paying when I come hewe"Pip said agreeing to Christophe's comment "B-but Pip I always uGh give you a discount" "das no enough"Tweek rolled his eyes in defeat "when can we have pwaydate?"Pip asked taking a sip of his drink "I don't know maybe thi-ACk this weekend,Craig can come too right?"The two nodded and continued drinking their coffee,they talked and ate until Tweek had to get back to work.Christophe and Pip left and started walking to Gregory's house for an unannounced sleepover.
________________________________________________________
The end!