🖤💕New little friend!💕🖤

Pips age:3
Michaels age:0-1
YES I MADE MICHAEL A LITTLE HAHAH,SO Basically..
Michael is a switch,he's mainly a caregiver but every so often he finds himself doing what his kiddos do as well😋Idk man I liked the idea of baby Michaelll pls dont hate me for this
________________________________________________________

"Michaellll,can i has coffee pwease?"Pip asked as he colored on the floor,Michael yawned and sat up from his bed "Yeah sure.."Michael had been very exhausted lately from life(def not self projection lol)He got up from his bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen and started making Pip his coffee.

Michael put the mug under the coffee maker thing and made the coffee,adding the cream and sugar,he stirred it all up and started walking back upstairs.Since Michael was so tired he wasn't thinking straight,while he was waking he didn't see one of his poetry books on the ground.Pip jumped up at Michaels crash to the floor,which spilled the coffee all over his drawings of him and Damien "Aw..my dwawings..."Pip was upset but was more concerned if Michael was alright or not.

Pip crawled around the spilled coffee and tried to help Michael up,who was groaning in frustration "Are wou okay?"He asked softly rubbing the older boys arm.Michael didn't respond verbally,he was so exhausted and stressed out that the spill was his final straw,he whined loudly and aggressively hit the ground with his hands as he held his head low,throwing a stress-induced tantrum. Pip gulped at this and tried to hug his friend,cradling him while saying comforting words.

After a few minutes Michael grew way too tired to move a muscle,which made Pip sigh with relief.Pip got up and tried pulling Michael to the other side of the room so he could lay down,Michael fussed a lot but followed what Pip was doing.After about a minute or two Pip got Michael laid down,he then grabbed his spare paci from his littlespace bag and ran to the bathroom to wash it off.Pip ran it under the cold water for a few seconds and then ran back to the room where Michael was.

"Hewe wou go"Pip slipped the pacifier into Michael's mouth and waited for him to calm down,thankfully Michael started to suck on it and cuddled Pips arms. Satisfied,Pip laid down against Michael and snuggled with him,happy that they were both at peace.
________________________________________________________
The end!
Y'all don't know how hard it was writing Michael instead of Mike💀