What Is Your Plan?

Edmund's pov:-

We are outside in the garden and have just realised that Jadis has indeed come back to life. "Why are looking at the sky?" Lucy asks Mira.

"I sent Arathorn to check the house the moment I saw the spell. I am waiting for him to come back", Mira answers.

We all keep silent waiting for Arathorn. Finally he lands in front of us. "Your majesties", he says looking at us all. " The house was empty. I found a trail of ice and followed it."

He stops for a moment as if catching his breath. "I saw Jadis with a dwarf and a hag and High King Peter and Eliza with them. They are heading towards the ice palace."

All our faces went pale at this. "Thank you Arathorn", Susan says dismissing Arathorn. We look at each other not sure how to proceed. "Let us go inside, then we can talk", Mira says.

We nod and follow her.

Elizabeth's pov:-

I hear Peter's scream and feel my heart skip a beat. I look at Jadis in disbelief. I hadn't even done anything.

"That was to show you how he will pay if you don't come quietly", Jadis says.

I glare at her and put the bracelets on. Everything goes dark.

Peter's pov:-

We have been walking for more than two hours. Eliza is still unconscious. Every once in a while Jadis is asking me if she is awake. Every time I say no she hits me with the whip. Every time she does this I have to make sure that I don't drop Eliza.

"What are you doing it for?" I had asked her the first time. Jadis had laughed and simply answered "To make sure that she is really unconscious."

I feel Eliza stir in my arms and look down and manage a small smile for her.

Elizabeth's pov:-

As I open my eyes I see Peter looking down at me and giving me a small smile. But I still see the pain behind his eyes. I look around and spot Jadis walking in front of us.

She turns around and spots me staring at her. "It's nice for you to finally wake up", she says sneering. "Put her down", she says glaring at Peter.

Peter helps me stand. As soon as I am standing, Jadis roughly grabs my left shoulder and pulls me towards her. She takes a piece of rope from the dwarf and tightly binds my hands behind my back. She makes so tight that I can feel blood come out.

She then grabs Peter and does the same. I see the rope tied around his hands become a light red. She starts pulling me with her and Ginarrbrik pushes Peter I guess with a knife to his back.

Miranda's pov:-

We walk to the dining room and sit down. Food has been laid out for us but we don't eat. "What are we going to do?" Lucy asks.

I sigh. I have already thought of a few possibilities but all are dangerous for Lucy. "We can catch up with them. Right?" Susan asks looking at me.

"If Jadis sees us then we don't stand a chance. Atleast not as long as Peter and Eliza are with her", I say.

Susan opens her mouth to say something but closes it. "Is there nothing we can do?" She asks.

"I don't know if we can do anything", I say. We all stay silent for a few minutes before Lucy asks "What will we tell everyone?"

"We can tell them the truth and everyone will panic. Or we don't say anything and they will not know anything." I answer.

"We shouldn't tell them anything. We can figure everything out first then we can tell them", Susan says. "Then I will go to the throne room and meet the Narnians again."

"I will come with you", Lucy says.

After they both leave I turn to Ed. He hasn't said a word ever since he explained about his nightmares. I reach out and take his hand in mine.

"You have a plan don't you?" He asks suddenly. I nod. "What is it?"

"It involves going after Jadis. Are you sure you want to come?" I ask. Even if I leave without saying anything he will follow me, so I give him the choice already knowing the answer.

He nods his head. "What is your plan?"

Elizabeth's pov:-

Jadis has not stopped even once ever since she started to drag me with her. It's been three hours. Suddenly Jadis spins around and because she is holding my shoulder I am forced to as well.

Turning around I see Peter on the ground clearly exhausted.

"Get up." Jadis tells him. He manages to stand but immediately falls down. "Get up now or you won't like what happens next."

"I can't", Peter says almost begging.

Suddenly the hag is behind Peter. Jadis smirks at him then looks down at me. "Don't worry I won't hurt him", she says. I feel relieved at the fact that Peter won't get hurt but I know what she means.

(Trigger Warning-Torture Scene)

I wait for her to do something and she throws me to the ground. I let out a gasp.

"Eliza!" Peter yells.

"Shut up", Jadis spats at Peter.

I wait for her to continue but she doesn't. After two minutes she suddenly kicks me. Not expecting it I scream.

Peter's pov:-

Jadis suddenly kicks Eliza and she screams. "Stop", I shout even though I know she won't.

She kicks Eliza again and she screams again. I can feel the tears running down my face. "Stop please", I say my voice breaking. I have been struggling against the hag but she is stronger than I expected.

She stops and looks at me and I can see Eliza breathing heavily. " As soon as you stand up I will stop."

I look at Jadis shocked. I know I must stand for Eliza's sake but I don't know how.

She kicks Eliza again but she doesn't scream. She heard what Jadis said. She must think that it will be easier for me to stand up if she didn't scream. But I can still see her face and the look of pain every time she is kicked. I can also see the tears running down her face. My heart breaks.

But she can't keep quiet for long. She screams soon and every scream is like a knife through my heart.

Every time I manage to get up I keep falling again. Jadis looks at me smiling clearly enjoying everything. Finally I manage to stand and remain standing. She kicks Eliza one more time before stopping.

(Trigger End)

Elizabeth's pov:-

Jadis had stopped kicking me. I am lying on the ground panting. Jadis roughly grabs me and makes me stand. I have to lean on her to keep my balance. I want to throw up but I hadn't eaten anything so there is nothing to throw up.

Peter looks at me concerned and I look at him and see the tears on his face. I give him a small smile but I can tell he is not fooled. After glaring at us, Jadis turns around and starts walking dragging me with her.

I try not to stumble even though I have atleast one broken rib.

Edmund's pov:-

After getting some food from the kitchen and collecting our weapons we head down to the stables. Susan and Lucy are still in the throne room.

We get our horses. "Lead the way", I say looking to Mira. She is the only one who knows where the cottage is and which way Jadis is most likely to take.

She whispers something to Killian and then both Killian and Philip run off.

Can Ed and Mira save Peter and Eliza before Jadis does something to them again? And can Peter and Eliza protect each other from Jadis?

Read on to find out the answers.

Let me know what you think and vote if you liked the chapter.