Epilogue

In this chapter I will write in short what happens from where we left off in the last chapter. The chapter is in no one's pov.

Two months after everyone except Mira and Rose left, a Telmarine ship has been spotted approaching Narnia. By this time the army has been trained perfectly. Still a evacuation order has been sent. As everyone evacuates Mira leads the Narnian army to fight for their homeland. Rose has been sent off with Mr. Tumnus.

As the battle continues it is clear that the Narnians are losing. No matter what they do they can't win. When this battle was announced a pact was made among the Narnians that if it happens that they are losing then their remaining queen will be taken into hiding. This Mira does not know about.

Now they are losing and no matter how much they tell her to Mira will not leave. So Oreuis decides to carry her away. He does it by disobeying every order Mira has given him.

From the forest Mira, Oreuis and the other Narnians watch as Cair Paravel is destroyed. Nobody can do anything. The Narnians forget all about hope.

"Save us Aslan", Mira whispers. But no one is there to answer it.

The only good thing that Mita got from the battle is that she killed both King Robert and Prince Richard. But Richard's brother Caspian will be crowned King of Narnia and Telmar soon.

All Mira can do now is make sure the remaining Narnians are alright. She needs to raise Rose as a warrior and a Queen. And wait for the right time to correct what has been done. And the right time will be when the other royals returned.

That's the end of this book. I will post only another chapter to announce the next book.

Until then Bye👋👋.