Queen Miranda

Miranda's pov:-

I am waiting with Eliza. All the guests are taking their seats inside the chapel.

"I am surprised", Eliza suddenly says. "Neither Ed nor you are nervous in the least."

"Why would I be nervous?" I ask laughing.

At the moment music starts playing. The gates open and we start walking down the aisle together. My eyes find Ed and he is looking at me smiling hugely. I return the smile.

Edmund's pov:-

As all the guests are taking their seats Peter stands with me. "Are you nervous?" He asks.

"No not about this", I answer.

"Good", he says. "Atleast you are not making my mistake." At this we share a laugh.

The music starts and Mira starts walking down the aisle. I admire her. She looks beautiful in her wedding dress. More beautiful than usual.

Her hair design compliments her face perfectly and matches the dress

I stare at her and see her smiling at me

I stare at her and see her smiling at me. When she finally reaches me I extend my hand and she takes it. We go to stand in front of Aslan. He had come only yesterday.

He starts the ceremony but I don't pay attention at all. My entire focus is on Mira. Mira nudges me with her foot suddenly.

Everyone laughs. I give Mira an apologetic look. She rolls her eyes and motions to Aslan trying to hide her smile. Aslan is also smiling widely as he continues, "May I have the rings?"

I see Mira already holding the ring I will wear. Giving her another apologetic look I turn to take Mira's ring from Peter. He gives me an amused look.

After I take the ring Aslan continues.

"Do you King Edmund take Princess Miranda to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do", I answer smiling.

Aslan turns to Mira. "Do you Princess Miranda take King Edmund to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do", she answers mirroring my smile.