My wife

Anamika's POV:

After reading Anshul's letter , I realised that he was right . I thinks the same. That's why I didn't allow any woman near me . Love makes you weak. Love causes pain to you and your dear ones too. Anshul's love cost us his life. But Ishi is different.
Ishika is too pure and innocent for me . She is friends with Payal. With time, everyone changes. So, Ishi will also change. What if she take advantage of my feelings for her? I can't love her . I will control her every moves . She will think twice before disobeying me.
I can't let Ishi loose where she can be easily persuaded to leave me.
I will make sure that Ishi won't dare to leave me . I can provide for her with everything but can't give the one she believes exists. True love never exist.
" Madam, your makeup artist is here. It's time to get you ready. " Laxmi, head maid came and told me.
" I am coming. " I replied coldly as I was feeling sad with Anshul's letter. I just wish Payal doesn't come today as my temper will be way out of control.

I got ready and walked towards the mandap which was set in the lawn of my house. The guests are already arrived and seated . My parents came to me and hugged me.
" You look beautiful, Anu. Always be happy. Take care of your wife . " My mom said and wiped her tears.
" Miss, please take good care of my didi. She's lovely and caring person. She always puts our needs first rather than us. " Ishaan grabbed my hands and said while controlling his tears.
I smiled at him . " I will take good care of her. " I said as I can't give him false hopes.

My parents made me sit on the mandap

My parents made me sit on the mandap . Before leaving, my dad kissed the side of my head. I waited for my bride to come.
After a while , Ishika came in walking alongside her father, brother and Payal. Ishika looks breathtakingly beautiful in her ivory color lehenga I bought for her . But ,I can't believe she made Payal to accompany her to the mandap .

She knows how much I hate Payal but still she did it

She knows how much I hate Payal but still she did it. She give me a nervous smile but I didn't react. I controlled my anger and faked as if everything was well .
Ishika sat next to me as her father and Payal sat in front of us next to my parents much to my dismay.
" How dare you bring Payal here?" I whisper yelled at her.
" I I want her to be present on the most important day of my life." She calmly replied while looking at me.