I like her

Anamika's POV:

" You both know each other?" My mom asked me causing her to look at me in shock.
" No aunty. I am seeing her for the first time." She quickly said causing me to raise my eyebrows at her. So ,She doesn't want her family to know about her job.
Never have I believed in fate as much as I am at this moment. The very girl who slapped me last night is sitting uncomfortably infront of me avoiding my gaze.
I take a good look at her.
To be honest, Jazz is indeed right. This girl is really beautiful. The best part is her innocent eyes. She's free spirited and always cheerful irrespective of her situation.
She and her brother went on to chat with eachother while having dinner. She keeps on teasing him. She gets tensed whenever I eyes her. This will be interesting.
Once the dinner is done, my parents turned towards me.
" I need to talk with her alone before I tell my decision." I said as I very well know where this is heading.
" Ishu, go and talk with her!" Her father told her before she could refuse my proposal.
" Yes di, go with your future wife" That boy teased her.
" No way. " She rolled her eyes at home which I managed to hear. Little did she know I have decided to marry her at any cost.
" Come on ,Wifey." I whispered lowly only for her to hear. Her cheeks turned red immediately. Though her eyes glared at me.
Once we are away from our family , I pulled her towards me . I then dragged her to the bench in the garden.
She pulled her hand harshly from mine and huffed while folding her hands . I pulled her towards me as she keeps on standing looking somewhere else other than me.
She lost balance and fall on top of me. Her hands accidentally touched my breasts. She immediately let go of it and sat next to me showing her back to me. She is tapping her feet continuously while fidgeting her fingers.
" Am I making you nervous, Ishika?" I asked her as I could hear her heart beat while moving closer to her.
" It's none of your concern. Why are you even prolonging this? Just say no. Then you can go your way and I can go on my way. " She said annoyingly while moving away from me. I closed the gap again.
" Now why would I do that?" I whispered in her ears while tucking her hair behind her ear. I kinda like how nervous I make her.
" Because I slapped you." She turned towards me and replied nonchalantly with a smirk. She reminded me of last night event.
I harshly grabbed her chin as I remember her slapping me. Our lips are an inch apart from touching eachother.
" Yep. Big mistake, Ishika. I will make sure you pay for it all your life, future Mrs. Modi." I grazed my fingers across her cheeks.
She flinched at my touch irking me further. I grabbed her hands angrily and pulled her up .
" Only I can and will touch you , future Mrs.Modi.  Now Come , let's go and inform our families." I tried to walk away.
" No, I don't want to marry you. I want to marry the one who I will love . It's clearly not you. " She angrily stormed off.
Nobody rejects me. I am Anamika Modi. The most influential person in the country. Many will kill to be in her position.
" Sorry to burst your bubble,baby. But You're tied with me forever. I am not leaving you. You have to pay for what you did. So, no love story for you ." I said causing her to stop dead in her tracks.
" I am sorry,ok. " She turned and walked towards me. I shrugged it off.
" Ishika Sharma, age 20 , no relationship father is an army veteran, brother in school. No bad habits. Good cultured girl.  Doing third year IT engineering course in college. Merit student. " I read the text I received from my dad.
" Perfect girl, aren't you Ishika? What they didn't know was that you work at night clubs late night ." I mocked her. Her face immediately stiffen.
" S ss so" she stuttered as I pulled her close to me.
" I will let everyone know what kind of job you did . Also the pension your father received will be his last if you don't agree with me. I will make sure you suffer a lot. Don't think you can escape from me that easily." I threatened her. How dare she thinks that she can reject me.
" You're mine, Ishika. You will regret your entire life for messing with me. " I said as I walked inside the restaurant.
" Please don't do that. I am sorry . If it makes you happy, I agree to marry you. But please don't do that to my dad. He is undergoing treatment for cancer. Please. Also Ishaan is a small kid. Atleast think about him." She begged me while tears rolled down her cheeks.
It did stir something inside me but I pretend not to be affected by it.
" Then it's all in your hands. What I say ,you do . Then you will have no problem. Else I will make their life a living hell. Also remember this , if you tell anyone about this, then you will be done for. And one more thing, don't think to rebel." I said in a warning tone. She meekly nodded and followed me inside.
" Maa, papa. I like her. I want to marry her." I told my parents causing them to freeze for a while before turning their heads towards Ishika.
" What about you , Ishika ? Do you like my daughter Anamika? " My papa asked her .
" Di ,say something " that little boy nudged her .
" Anamika Modi " as if she realised something, she mutter to herself before looking at me in shock. Didn't she realise who I am when we saw me?
" I i like her , uncle " She uttered the words lowly while still eyeing me. What's the matter with her ?
" I too like you." Ishaan told me causing everyone to laugh.
They then started to discuss about the dates for engagement and wedding.
" Next Sunday. " I said causing everyone look at me . Ishika gasped at me.
" What? It's our marriage . Since she is too shy , I have to speak up. I don't have much time left before I gets busy again. So, I want to marry her as soon as possible."
Everyone agreed with me . Ishika looked at me angrily.
" Uncle , if you don't mind I will drop you home. " I offered much to the amusement of my parents. They smiled and bid their bye.
While driving , I learnt a lot more about Karan Sharma, Ishika's father. He is a war veteran. Sita , his wife died in a accident five years ago while they went on a vacation to Nepal.
My respect for him increased every time I hear about his heroics. Soon we reached a small house. I was about to leave when he asked me to come inside.
I agreed as Ishika was nervous around me. I kinda wanted to tease her.
Her house has a homely feel and everything was clean . She asked me to sit in the living room and went to make something in the kitchen.
Her father and brother went to their room as they're sleepy.
I decided to look into my future wife's room. Since she was busy in the kitchen , I silently slipped away from there. Her room has minimal furniture and the walls are painted by some artist. The drawing style looks familiar though. It has a small cupboard where she placed some trophies and mostly books.
I saw a photo frame of Ishika and Payal together near her night table.
I took it and glaring at it angrily.
" That's Payal Khanna. Bollywood famous actress. It was taken when she came to my school as a guest. " Ishika said as she took it from me.
I was about to say something when my phone rang. It was Jazz.
" Ana, Payal is here to meet you." With that said , she hung up.
" Here drink this milk and go." Ishika handed a glass of milk.
" Before you leave, I want to say something. " For which I nodded to carry on.
" Whatever revenge you're planning on that head of yours, please take it only on me not on others. My dad and Ishaan likes you very much. They doesn't deserve to suffer. I will do as you say. But please, don't ruin their life." She said and then took the glass from my hand.
" You don't know anything about me. But still . We will talk about it soon. " With that I took off angrily.
Now what the hell , Payal wants from me.