I like her!

Ishika's POV:

I woke up to someone screaming on the phone. Anamika. I sighed. Obviously, it has to be Mika. Nobody else can dare enter here. She is raging in anger but I wonder why. She looks at me like she wants to strangle me. What did I do now?
" What are you doing here? " I asked as I rubbed my eyes while sat on the bed properly. It's not even night yet.

" Why didn't you come to the office? " She asked me as she sat next to me. I don't know what to say. So I decided to change the topic.
" It's nothing. I don't feel like it. Now you tell me how come you're here at this time, Anamika ji? " I lied to her.
" You " She pointed her index finger then folded her fingers and held back.
" You're unbelievable! "
She huffed a strand of hair falling on her face and then without any warning, she pulled my T shirt over my head.
I didn't wear bra inside. I instantly covered myself with a duvet.
" Really, Ishi? Do you think I will not notice your bruises if you hide under the duvet? " She asked me annoyed with my reaction.
" Sorry Anamikaji. I fell down in college. I have bruises on my stomach and back. " I was trying hard to explain when we heard a knock at the door.
" Ishu, it's time to apply ointment on your bruises. Shall I come in now? " Shanti didi asked me.
" No, leave the ointment at the door. " Anamika immediately screamed causing me to look at her in shock.
" Did you let her to see you like this? " She asked menacingly. I gulped as her eyes are fixated on mine.
" No. Not fully. Just the back. My hand won't reach there." I let the words out.
" Madam, Ishu is hurt and her hand won't reach her back. Let me apply ointment on her. " Shanti didi voice came again. I looked everywhere but my wife who is fuming with didi's concern.
" You caused this. Don't you dare to blame me. " Saying this Anamika walked to the door.
" Shanti, Who is her wife? You or me? Huh? Starting now, I don't want you anywhere near my wife. You saw her bare back. How dare you? Just get lost from my sight before I do something. " She said angrily while snatching the ointment from her hand.
She turned to me with a evil smile. I am done for.
" Now Ishi, mind telling me what happened? " She asked as she came to me.
She snatched the duvet from me and cold air hit my body . I remain silent.
" So you won't tell. Let's see for how long. " Before I could think what she meant, her lips captured mine while her hands are groping my breasts sensually. She pushed on the bed and held me there with her hands holding mine down. She started to place wet kisses on my cheek, earlobe neck and shoulders. She looked at me as I was feeling goosebumps all over my body.
" So, tell me. " She licked my nape and bite on my neck. " I I ahh" I moaned as her mouth was on my nipple while her other hand my other breast. She was sucking , biting and licking on my nipples while simultaneously pinching and fondling the other one. I was a moaning mess.
" Ishi, if you don't open your damn mouth, then you won't be able to walk for a week. I am loosing my sanity here. " Her raspy husky voice came. Her fingers are now inside my trackpant gently caressing my heated core through the panties.
"No. Stop. I will tell. " I gave into her . I can't afford to skip college. I am a scholarship student.
" I I was bullied by Becca and the cheerleaders. They beat me up today. Before today, it was only words and work. "
" Why? Rebecca knew we are married, right? " She asked me as her fingers pushed my panties aside and rubbed my clit. This woman is torturing me. What worse is I am liking it.
" Ah ah. Ye
Yes. She knows. But sin-  since we keep it as a a secret, she spread rumours about me being a sugar baby and a gold digger. Ah aah. " I pushed my words out while gritting my teeth to control my moan.
Unlike the last time, she was gentle with me. I didn't flinch at her touch as I do.
I am not mad or reluctant like I was when she touches me. Why? What's happening to me?
Is it possible that I  .
My thoughts halted as she withdraw her fingers when I was on verge of release.
" Are you fucking serious? " I asked her annoyingly as she smirks at me.
" F word. Too bad, wifey! " She pouted like an innocent kid. Awe, she looks adorable. There goes my stupid heart. She didn't even have to do anything.
" Why? " I whinned.
" Why do you think I stop? " She asked me back while flipping me over.
" I I don't know " I gasped as her fingers made contact with my back. She is gently applying the ointment on bruised areas.
" Hmm. To punish you. You let that maid see your naked back which is only for my eyes. Don't you dare to do it again. I will not be lenient as now. " She said as she put my t shirt back on me.
" Thanks. " I said as she went to take a bath. She's still cold hearted. So what's changed. Why am I feeling weird? Good weird. My heart beats are beating crazily faster and despite my fear, why she is becoming my safe place.
Am I starting to like her?
She came out of bathroom as usual drapped with a towel which she let go while looking into the closet.
" You're doing this on purpose, aren't you? " I asked her as I made my way to her. She put on her nightwear.
" Yep. I am. By the way you're reacting, I guess it's working. Are you turned on, Ishi? " She pulled me close to her body with her hands around my waist.
" Very much. " I traced her toned stomach with my fingers as I leaned in. She too started to lean in causing me to panic. My breathing got heavy as I closed the gap between us. I pecked her lips and pulled away due to shyness. I was about to move when she cupped my cheeks and kissed me.
It's like everything stopped around us. Only her and me . She deepened the kiss and we broke apart due to lack of oxygen.
Who am I kidding? Indeed I like her . Realisation dawned on me.
" I will be back soon. I need to take care of something in my office. " She said hastily and went out .

Third Person's POV:

" So, The form me and Payal signed in the office. What's the status? " She asked her manager.
" Yes mam. It's going to be a month by tomorrow. Everything's legal. It was stick on the notice board as per rules. Nobody knew anything, mam. " He replied while walking along with her .
She then called someone . " Get the set ready in two days. I want it to happen in two days. Or else, consider your career is over. " She ended the call and gives a sinister smile.
" Mam, don't you think it's unfair to backstab her? " He asks her causing her to halt and gave him a deadly glare.
" Stay within your limits, Dev. I know what I am doing." With that, She walked off.
" Payal, just two days. I will get you all for myself. You better be ready to pay for what you did to me. I am not going to make it easy for you. " She thought to herself.

***
Here's the update.
Sorry, I was caught up with reading some  exceptional stories about Haseena and Karishma ( Maddam sir) I enjoyed it.