She's drunk!

Ishika's POV:

The moment I saw Payal , all I wanted to do was to run towards her and hug her. But I have to wait as she's performing her famous dance numbers. She's such a flawless dancer and I watched her in awe.

Given the history between Anamika and Payal , I wonder how she ended up performing here. Is this arrogant woman who is now my fiancee arranged it since she saw the picture of me and Payal in my room.

I looked at her as she was looking at me.

" Did you arrange Payal's performance? " I asked her. She nodded while rolling her eyes.

Once the performance ended, Payal came towards us. She looked pleasantly surprised to see me next to her ex-bestfriend.

" Payu, I missed you. Don't leave me again. " I hugged her.

" Payu" both Anamika and Jazz said in unison. They looked at us in shock for a while before Anamika glared at me . She gestured me to come to her. I obliged fearing she might stop my dad's chemotherapy.

I looked down as I can't face Payal for she will ask me about how I ended up here. Luckily Anamika's mom came and took me with her.

Payal's POV:

" Congratulations,Anu" I wished her at her engagement despite knowing the fact that she threatened Ishu to marry her.

Anamika didn't say anything but her looks did. So, I decided to come clear.

" Ishika is my everything, Anu. What we have is pure. She's the reason for my existence.So, don't you dare to suspect her." I warned her as I know about her nature.

" What did you do to Ishu? Why was she looking pale when you and her came down from the stairs? " Jazz asked Anu angrily.

" I showed her how powerful I am and what I can do. See, I even managed to make her forgot her smile which she always has in her face." Anu said proudly as if she did a big thing.

" What you're doing is wrong, Ana. She doesn't deserve it. You know that you're at fault at the night club. You slapped her. She slapped you. It's not fair for you to take her life away from her." Jazz said angrily.

" Anu, Ishu is not a toy to play with. When she texted me about getting engaged to the woman who is threatening her with her job, I never thought it was you. I offered her to move away from here with her family. " Anu stopped me midway.

" So, it was you who give her the confidence to defy me. Not anymore. She's tied to me forever. I am not leaving her like never. If you both excuse me, I need to get to my fiance." Anu walked to where Ishu is.

She then wrapped her arm around Ishu's waist and pulled her closer to her.

Jazz sighed as we both looked at eachother.

" So, how are you? " She asked me casually as I started to drink.

" Fine. How about you? Any love interest? " I asked her as I looked at the direction she's looking. Anu and Ishu are dancing close to eachother. While Ishu was all flustered , Anu was genuinely happy. When someone tried to get near Ishu, she pushed her away . Possessive much . Looks like She's drunk too. I smiled seeing them together.

They both are made for eachother. Ishu can bring the old Anamika back.

" What, Jazz? Don't tell me you too like Ishu. " I asked her as she looks at Ishu.

" No. She is a nice girl but I don't like her that way. I don't want her to get hurt. Ana is doing this for revenge. We have to stop this wedding." Jazz pleaded with me . This is fun. She really doesn't know about Anu as much as I do.
I can clearly see that Anu was smitten by Ishu and doesn't realise it.

" Why? Anu already hates me and if I do anything, she might harm herself more. Besides Ishu is perfect for our egoistic friend. " I replied as I drink straight from the bottle . Jazz walked away from me.

We then saw that the guests are taking their leave. Jazz is seeing them off .

" Payu, come with me." Ishu dragged to the front where Anu is . " One photo" she asked Anu and surprisingly Anu agreed.

Not bad at all.

Anu called Jazz to join us. After that ,she went to see others with Jazz. After almost all the guests are left, I too took leave.

Ishu grabbed my hand and turned towards her father " papa, shall I go with Payu? It's been a while since she hang out with me." She pouted.

Before he could say anything, Anu came towards us and pulled Ishu's hand from me.

" Uncle, if you don't mind , can you please let Ishu stay hère tonight? You know how busy I am. I really want to spend time with Ishu. We can know more about each other. You and Ishaan also please stay back. " Anu said as her eyes lit up.

Uncle agreed and I took my leave. Anu smirked at me while Ishu stood there helpless.

" It's ok,Ishu. We can hang out some other time. " I kissed her cheek to irk Anu and walked out.

" Payu , please don't drive. Message me after you reach." Ishu called out. I nodded at her.

Jazz followed me.

Anu placed her hand on Ishu's shoulder and took her upstairs.

" So , you didn't answer my question. Any new love interest?" I asked Jazz again. She didn't react which annoys me .

" Oh , come on. You can tell me. After all , I am your only lover who was kept as a secret till now. " I mocked her.

" You're drunk, Payal. Just go home." She said as if she is not affected by my words.

" You're still beautiful,Jazz. " I leaned in and cupped her cheeks only to be pushed inside the car by her.

" Take her home safely." She said to my manager Mahir.

" Get lost. I can survive without you ." I yelled back.

Anamika's POV:

" Finally we are going to spend some time alone. Only you and me. In one room. Isn't it nice?" I whispered in her ear as we walked upstairs to my room. I placed my hands on her shoulder. She immediately got tensed by my touch.

" You need to relax,Ishu. I am not going to bite you, You know. Not yet" I teased her further. Tonight I had a lot of drinks and feeling little tipsy.

As soon as we entered the room, I closed the door. I pulled her dupatta and placed it as a veil covering her face.

" Now, go and sit in the middle of the bed." I said as I opened my wardrobe . She hesitated but then immediately obeyed as I glared at her.

" This will do." I took a brand new t shirt and track pants and walked towards the bed. I sat opposite to her and unveiled her.

" Wow, just like I imagined to be. My bride in my bed on our wedding night. I can't wait for our marriage,Ishu. I want you to be ready to be my wife on all means. I hope you get what I am saying. " she didn't say anything but just nod.

" Also I want you to severe whatever ties you have with Payal. " I said vehemently.

" No. Anything but not Payal. I won't let her go. Ever. I promised her." She said firmly.

I barged out of my room before I hit her in anger. As all the guests are left, the housemaids are clearing the places and I took a bottle of alcohol. After finishing it , I took another. I drank from it directly and was very tipsy.

" Enough, Anamika. You already drank too much. Just stop it ." A beautiful girl snatched the alcohol away from me. Too bad I am already engaged.

" Ishu, where is Ishu?" I asked her as she helped me up and walked me to the stairs.

" Anamika, you're drunk."

" Say something I don't know." I laughed at her. She then pushed me on the bed and removed my heels.

" I am your fiance."

Interesting.

" Ishu. Then you. Wow, I have two beautiful fiancees. " With that I felt that I was walking in the snow mist.