Your life ,my rules

Ishika's POV:

I can't believe she passed out on the bed. This arrogant woman is really something. I huffed and slept in the couch after changing my lehenga with the clothes given by her.
I fell asleep as I didn't get much sleep yesterday all thanks to the certain woman who is hell bent on ruining me. I woke up as I felt like I am being lift off from the couch.
Much to my dismay, it was my drunken fiancee .
" Sleep in the bed. " She effectlessly walked towards the bed and placed me down gently.
She turned and was about to go somewhere but I took her hand to stop her.
" Where are you going now?" I asked her. She turned to me and looked me in the eyes.
" I couldn't sleep . So , I am going to drink again. You sleep here. I will be back when you wake up." She said as I looked at my mobile. It's 3 am.
" Anamika, you already drank too much. So, no more please . Just sleep ." I told her as she's still bit tipsy.
" Aww, my biwi is worried about me. How adorable !" She pinched my cheek.
" Yes. I am worried about you. So, please sleep here. I will sleep in the couch. It's comfortable for me." I tried to get up but only to be pushed down on the bed again.
"You're gorgeous, biwi" she leaned in closer to me as her eyes firmly on my lips
" And you are drunk. Now leave me." I said as I tried to push her from me. But she's too strong for me.
She smirked at my futile effort.
" You can't overpower me, biwi. " She said as she rolled herself over while holding my waist so that I am on top of her.
" You have absolutely no idea of what was going on my mind now. Anyways , let's talk . I am sober now." She let go off my waist and stood up.
Finally , I rolled my eyes as I felt my uneasiness around her will now stop. But it was short lived as she sat on the couch and pulled me on her lap.
Her head on top of my shoulders making me feel certain things . I squirm as I keeps on moving uncomfortably on her thighs.
" If you don't stop moving , I will kiss you senseless." She said as she sighed at me.
I immediately stopped moving causing her chuckle.
" You know what, our marriage is in one week. You have a week for yourself. Do whatever you want. After that, your entire life is with me. You shouldn't talk or have any contact with Payal. " I was about to interrupt her when she showed me her hand.
" Let me finish. Never bring my brother in between us as I very well knew you know what happened to him with Payal. After our marriage , it's still be your life but goes by my rules. " She said coldly.
Her brother was a coward. I want to scream at her face . But I controlled myself as I remember my promise to Payal.
" Anamika, I can't leave Payal. So, please ask whatever you want instead of that. Payal is as important to me as I am to her. We can't do that. " I stood up and looked down .
" Really? Here I am trying to be nice but no, you have to be stubborn. Ok. Fine. Be like that. Don't even think I will be easy on you. " She angrily stormes out of the room. Is that how nice she can be? I am doomed big time.
I sighed at the predicament I am in and checked my mobile for Payal's text.
" Ishu, I reached my apartment safely. How about you? Still alive?" What a friend to have!
" Yep. I am still alive. Your bestfriend is too much to handle. " I texted back.
" I know . But don't worry. You're perfect for her. She's not that bad you know." Her reply came almost immediately.
" What? I am not joking. You will see for yourself. She's a bit scary but not a bad person." Again she texted me.
" It's only been minutes since I left the room. You already started texting her that too in the middle of the night. You're soon to be my wife. My wife  not hers. You should be worried about me. But no. You're too busy with your Payu. If I had not known anything, I would have consider you as a whore." She spat angrily.
" Enough Anamika. You're crossing your limits. It's not like I am dying to marry you. I am not a whore. Even if I am , it's none of your business. Who are you to tell me what to do ? What not to do? You're marrying me forcibly. So, deal with it. If it bothers you too much , then stop this marriage. I don't care. " I angrily replied her as tears rolled down my cheeks.  I wiped it and walked towards the door.
I have had enough of her. This woman is unbelievable.
" Where the hell do you think you're going?" She hissed at me while blocking the door. She looks at me menacingly as she pulled me closer to her. Our bodies are touching eachother and our face are only inches apart.
My lips quiver with all the crying and I am deeply hurt by her words.
" Who am I? Are you seriously asking me this?" She said as she then pointed to my left hand ringfinger .
" I am your fiancee. We are engaged and about to get married in a week. No. I am not stopping our marriage neither can you. So, listen carefully. You're mine,Ishika. My prey to hunt. I am not letting you off that easily. You will  pay for what you did and what you said today. Be ready for our married life, my  petite wife.  Me. Let's see how you survive with that smart ass mouth of yours. You better learn to obey my words. " She intimidated me as she harshly got hold of my lips.
" You will know who you belong to , soon biwi. Until then , be happy. "
I was lost in a trance that it took me a while to figure out , she went back to drinking again.
I hesitated but I couldn't bear her being alone drinking too much. I saw what happened to Payal in the past. So, this time I followed her.
" You know if you want to torture me, you need to be in good health. For that , you need to stop consuming too much alcohol. " I said as I saw her in her bar counter all by herself.
" You? Now you came.  " She smirked at me as if she has proven a point.
" Yes. Me. I am here to stop you from destroying your image yourself. My dad and brother are also here alongside your parents. What will they think if they happen to know about you drinking all alone in the middle of the night? Just think before you act. Now come . Let's get some sleep." I said and pulled her by her arm.
" Impressive. I will come with you if you sleep with me on the bed ." She demanded as she refused to move. I gave in to her demand and we walked together.
" Ishika , can you help me change?" She asked me as she lift her hands like a kid. She pouted when I shook my head.
" Oh, come on, think of this as your training. After our marriage, you will be doing this a lot. " She winks at me as my cheeks flushed .
" We will see when it happens. Now go and change yourself. " I said and lay down on the bed.
She immediately took her dupatta, top off followed by her salwar Palazzo. She is in her black lingerie. My eyes are glued to her bed as she flaunted her two abs.
" Like what you see ?" She asked teasingly as her hand went behind to unclasp her lingerie bra.
" I have seen better." I bite my tongue after spilling the words out.
She looked at me for a while and said " yeah sure ,you do."
She then changed into her night wear and hoped in the bed. She pulled me closer and dozed off soon .
I tried to remove her hold but it got strong everytime I tried. I gave up and slept listening to her heartbeat.
It's still my life . I am not going down without a fight.