42. Bonus -Birthday Bunnies

Here's a bonus chapter because I love you guys and I know you miss them.

Also HAPPY FOUR YEARS FEEL ME UP❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author POV

There wasn't much that Jungkook wanted for his birthday. Of course he wanted a new year full of love, being healthy, continuing success for Bangtan and Army; but one thing was missing. He was happy, though. Hoseok had surprised him on his V-Live, brought him a cake and sang to him; He also got to sing lyrics that Army had written to him on Weverse. He was without a doubt 110% happy.

But like before, something was definitely missing. Taehyung.

Taehyung had been silent all day. He had texted Jungkook happy birthday, but that was it. Their relationship was good; they were more than happy. They've gotten to be more open in public and it was amazing. But today out of all days where Jungkook wanted to be surrounded by his boyfriend, the older was totally absent.

"Jungkook-ah," Hoseok said while wrapping his arms around the boy. "He's probably planning something. You know how he is when he's trying to be secretive. He ghosts everyone until he's done."

Jungkook sighed and then nodded his head. "I know, Hobi Hyung. But he's never done this. Not on my birthday."

"Doesn't that mean he's planning something huge?"

"Or he's breaking up with me."

Hoseok nudged Jungkook's shoulder before pulling the birthday boy up from his chair. "You're crazy. But it's your birthday so I guess I'll let that slide. Now come on. We are going to the dorm."

Taehyung had spent the last few days of thinking how he could make this birthday the best birthday Jungkook's ever had. He was going to propose to him. With the help of his hyung's, he knew they could keep the birthday boy away from the dorms long enough for him to act out his plan. Sure, they couldn't get legally married in South Korea and especially with Military service coming up, but afterwards, he knew that they'd make the trip to America to make it official. He knew Jungkook would say yes. The younger had always hinted about getting married and starting a family of his own once Bangtan decided to take a break.

Taehyung would make all of those dreams come true. Every single dream and fantasy his boyfriend had was going to become real tonight. Taehyung knew all of Jungkook's deepest desire's. The younger had a book (that he didn't know Taehyung knew about) with lists of things he's always wanted.

1. Get engaged to the love of my life

2. Sleep with Taehyung (X)

3. Kiss Taehyung (X)

4. Have people watch us have sex

5. Invite more people to the bedroom

6. Watch Taehyung have sex

7. Sleep with every member on my birthday

Jungkook was a naughty little bunny behind closed doors. Taehyung had always been sexually adventurous and even though he was 100% committed to Jungkook, the thoughts of taking care of Jungkook's whole list in one night was exciting. Taehyung had taken a picture of the list and when Jungkook went to the gym that morning, He had showed all the members what Jungkook had written.

"So...What do you all think?" Taehyung shoved his phone back into the pocket of his jeans. "I know it's strange, but....I really want to do it."

The remaining members looked each other. It was no secret what their sexual identities were. After many years of being together, they decided to experiment with each other just to see what they liked. Jin had always identified as straight until he slept with Namjoon. Just like the other members, they had no interest in the same sex until they decided to mess around with each other. At the end of the day, as long as they were happy and satisfied, did it really matter who they slept with or who they were attracted to?