Chapter 2 | Where the Law Falls

[[ >>> Welcome back, user <<< ]]

[[ >>> Datapackage received <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 10% )... <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 76% )... <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 99% )... <<< ]]

[[[ >>> Processing complete! <<< ]]]

[[ >>> - United Nations Security Intranet - <<< ]]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ >>=+=+=+=<< Connection >>=+=+=+=<< ]
[ >>=+=+=+=<< Terminated >>=+=+=+=<< ]

February 27th, 2052 CE

"The fuck's goin' on 'round here?!" Moe had to get out of his car. Behind his car was Derrick's, and the 2 officers had their lights blaring. Their boots landed on the pavement and they looked at the scene before them.

They were blocked by a overturned truck, that had people running around it and running around the streets. Barging into stores, breaking down the windows and stealing whatever is there.

The officers were able to identify Androids among the crowds, desperately trying to figure out why their human compatriots were in such a panicked state.

Poor machines still need to learn the unpredictability of the American people.

Derrick came up, putting on his helmet, as he saw a fire be set and there was some fighting going on, "Awh shit, they're havin' a brawl!" he adorns his weapons and rushes in. Moe puts his stuff away and gets his tactical gear on as well, before joining his fellow officer in trying to quell the unrest.

And by god was it bad.

The city of New York was up in smoke as large groups of people, set forward by the events that happened all over the United States, entered a panicked frenzy going to stores. Stealing began to happen as some refused to spend whatever dollars they had.

Somebody threw a punch for bottles of water, that person threw a punch back in defense. More people joined to get whatever water they can. One thing led to another and the city was now in smoke with riots, anarchists, and opportunists taking advantage of the fact that the U.S. Government was stuck in a frenzy.

"Calm the fuck down, you all!" Derrick yelled, as he began to launch tear gas into the crowd. Moe also began to prepare tear gas. Now normally they would have a full formation trying to restore order.

But the NYPD was being spread thin, so much so that the governor of the state was thinking of bringing in the heavier artillery to try and restore order. That is IF the police can't get things back under control.

Moe and Derrick had to regroup back at their cars, as the tear gas began to spread.

Civilians caught in it began to disperse or run away, as the irritating effects began to settle in. Moe and Derrick were able to clear one street.

One down...

"Ehhh... Derrick?" Moe began, "How many streets are in this city?" the man looked at his fellow officer.

"Enough to make European parades jealous," he responded, as he turned and face the crowds in the distance, "Come on Moe, this is what we trained for-!"

The 2 began to head off, making sure their cars were locked as they were ready to help put down more unrest in the name of the law.

Moe had to start whacking some of the people, "Come on people, where'd your street manners go huh?!" He jeered as he knocked out and subdued a person, bringing them off the street and placing them.