Chapter 30 | A vision of medicine

[ 🏰] [ <<< R.I. Neutral Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Please contact Closure, there seems to be a technical error >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

Darkness blanketed the Doctor's vision.

Last he knew, he was guiding his forces through a settlement in Kazdel. He got hit by some screeching demon and he... knocked out.

However, now, all he is seeing is pict black, pure, darkness. A tunnel filled with nothing but darkness. He looked all around, trying to find out what is going on here. That is when he saw a little, tiny, speck of light.

He patted around himself, but felt nothing, no clothing, no weapons, nothing but his bare skin. He took a deep breath and with all his might, he sprinted towards the light. He continued to try to get closer and closer as it seemed further and further away from him, staying outside of his reach as he was begging to be able to get within the light.

He ran, closer and closer and closer, running as fast as he could, not giving up at all, especially as the fruits of his actions begin to spout with him seeing the light at the end of the tunnel shining brighter and brighter and brighter. And soon, he was engulfed by the light, covering his eyes with his arms as he squinted them shut.

After a few short moments, his eyes adjusted as he saw a sight that wasn't in his memories, a sight that he believes doesn't even exist in Terra. Green grass covered the fields with children playing on the fields having a blast despite the rise in video games.

He continued to walk as he hide himself after hearing a massive roar of something coming over. To his shock, he saw massive airships gliding across the ocean of the skies, patrolling the sight as kids smiled and waved at the warship, glad that it was over above their heads. What made them laugh even more was the fact that the warship blew it's horn as if it was a train to play back with the kids.

As he soon moved out of the cover before he accidentally ran into someone. He tried to explain before he realized that the person went though him. He turned around to see that it was a soldier in gray armor who took off his helmet and held one of the kids tightly in his arms, giving him loads of kisses as the child told her dad to stop, but was giggling a lot.

Despite the fact that he was on duty, the commanding officer let it slide and even smiled as they pulled out a screen to watch the show, a show that is a major leap for mankind. He went closer to the screen as he saw a man, a man with hair black as night, eyes red as blood, skin burned with scars, but a smile, as warm as the sun wearing a luxurious trench coat covering whqr appears to be a farmer's outfit, surrounded by his many family members as he was ecstatic to be able to witness the expedition to the planet of Krieg nearby.

"And today, this is not just a step forwards, but a leap forwards, a leap, that will show to everyone higher above, that Humanity will no longer he shackled to the ground, will no longer endure this humiliation any longer, that we, the Human race, shall now travel the stars, and forge our own destiny."

Everyone cheered as he smiled and took a deep breath. The doctor then heard a little kid with a face almost exactly like his shouted all cutely, "Ura!"

Everyone smiled and laughed as they shouted back "URA!" Even the man with black hair smiled as he rubbed the little one's head, laughing as he rolled his eyes and raised the kid up for everyone to cheer for the prince.