Chapter 7 | Failed Superpowers

[[ >>> Welcome back, user <<< ]]

[[ >>> Datapackage received <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 10% )... <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 76% )... <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 99% )... <<< ]]

[[[ >>> Processing complete! <<< ]]]

[[ >>> - United Nations Security Intranet - <<< ]]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ >>=+=+=+=<< Connection >>=+=+=+=<< ]

[ >>=+=+=+=<< Terminated >>=+=+=+=<< ]

The aliens continued their invasion, still seeking to set up as many points around the world as possible.

The Kievan Federation was one of the many nations on the chopping block. But it was one of the many nations that also had a respectively size defense line.

The Russian section of the Kievan Military had Pantsirs, Tor-M3s, S-500s, and Tunguskas ready. A line of Russian tanks and artillery also were aimed at the heavens. The enemies were coming their way, and by all the power that Kyiv could give, they were not going to let the enemy come and ruin the Motherland.

Anya Braginskaya stood by. Russia herself. Snow fell all around her, with some of it melting away under the heat of the vehicles that were

Russia stared down the sky as her defenses readied. General winter might not be able to help her right now.

But that does not mean that she is weak.

She readied, as her radars began to pick up the incoming enemy ships, many kilometers away. That is alright, she tightened her stance next to a Pantsir, and looked towards her enemy dead on.

Advice from the United Kingdom arrived and... it made sense, for western doctrine.

Time to see if the 3 Bears of the East can also use it.

The enemy ships got within firing range of all of her Air Defense Systems.

3 enemy warships?

"Mother Russia, they will be within firing range in 1 minute."

Russia hummed before she raised her hand and swung it down, the normally sweet look on her face turning into a creepy smile. Every gun or missile system began to elevate and get the hostiles on target.

"Now let's see what happens when you play with big unstable guns!~"

The missiles and rockets began to fire, sailing towards the enemy ships.

...to unfortunately little surprise.

The guns did nothing. But there is one thing for certain, both sides have big unstable guns. Said big unstable guns begin to aim at her own forces.

The soldiers and Military personnel around her began to pack up and leave, abandoning their equipment and driving as far away as possible.

Russia's creepy look dissipated, before she looked a little nervous herself, "...or maybe not."

She began to leave as well.

"Naval and Land Forces are waiting at the Red Cliffs, Ma'am!"