Chapter 19 | Twisted Angel

{{\\ Initiating Protocol //}}

{{\\ User Detected //}}

{{\\ Accessing Archives //}}

{{\\ Loading...(1%) //}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}}

{{\\ Archives Access Complete //}}

{ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx }

{{\\=+=+= Initiating Hologram =+=+=//}}

Winds howled all around the bomb-bay doors.

A sound that Trude, Erica, Yoshika, and Lynette were all too familiar with. The 4 Eagles held their weapons tightly, doing every remaining check they could, Yoshika hummed and practiced her Thauma, a faint glow washing all over them, and making sure they were in tip top shape.

To them, this bomb bay door was comforting, and also exciting despite the literal implications of this mission.

But they were hoping that the person near to them was also familiar with it.

And that person has gotten used to it by now.

"Ready for this, John?" Began Trude, "Our allies need us to hold this site here.

He took a deep breath and then turned to her. "Allies? You mean my comrades?" He asked her as he then banged against the Bomber. "Hey! Drop us already!"

A laugh was heard, "Well aren't you an eager one?"

That is when there was the soft whirring of electronics, "Alright ladies and our gentleman, it's go time!" the door opened up to reveal the lands of the Philippines below. Electronic harnesses began to release from them all and that caused a smirk to grow on Trude's face.

"Let's not keep your comrades waiting for any longer, let's go!"

And the 4 began to fall from the bomb bay door, their wings spreading and their engines firing to life. And they began their dive, expectant of John to also fire up his engine.

However, he did not to their collective amusement/horror. He allowed himself to drop like a bomb towards the ground. However, he wasn't just falling, he was falling, with style.

However, there was good reasoning. As he then said, "4 Actual 4 Actually this is Raven 7, I'm in pursuit." As he said that, he went to set his engines to roar as he glided his way over the jungle-mountain landscape, before going right back up, and fired at a bunch of Covenant fighters from down below.

However, these fighters are the elite fighters, not the cheap mass produced ones. That does make it more difficult to fight them, but he soon smashed right through one of them, killing the pilot before he caught right back up to the Eagles. "Your friendly neighborhood Raven playing with the Eagles!"

Erica snickered, "Well welcome back to the skies!" she called out in a sing-song, "Now let's teach these Aliens what it means to anger the  birds, alright~?"

He chuckled as he went to fly on his back, pulling out two massive rifles as he cocked them, saying. "After we win this fight, drinks on me!" Erica cheered, with Trude shaking her head, both in an outward sense for discipline, but also a certain level of fondness.

"That would be great, John."

He soon went to maneuver skillfully in the skies, joined by the Eagles who had begun to move into their standard duos and began fighting. Yoshika and Lynette entered their typical far range support positions, while Trude and Erica went for the offensive.