Chapter 32 | Dreams of Unity

[ 🏰] [ <<< R.I. Neutral Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Please contact Closure, there seems to be a technical error >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

"Ansel, call everyone near the north ramp and get it ready to open up when I get there. Everyone else ensures that they are either prepared or in their safety positions, we do not know if this is a fake white flag assault or not, but this is Reunion, stay on high alert." He ordered as he was prepared for whatever may come their way, a false Reunion surrender where they make one last ditch effort against them, or do they really have a change of heart and seek to better their lives once and for all.

With a quick nod, Ansel orders the ramps closest to the Reunion be dropped, but for everybody to enter a heightened state of alertness since this may be a trap.

Doctor soon came over, ready for a battle, a fight. But when he arrived in front of the Reunion, he was surprised at where their weapons are.

Slung over, at their sides, resting in holsters, sheathed and squared away. Talulah herself had kept herself small, keeping her fire-based powers to a minimum.

"Greetings, Doctor of Rhodes Island." She greeted, her tone soft, and steady.

"Greetings, Tallulah...are you...actually surrendering? No false surrender correct?" Talulah shakes her head, and Alina grabs her shoulder.

"I hereby declare that the Reunion movement surrenders to Rhodes Island Pharmaceutical, for the good of whatever we have left," Alina then spoke up.

"All armed units will effectively surrender and find itself in your custody, and we will await whatever you wish to do to us."

He soon turned to give a single simple order, "Get the medics and ensure they get the medical treatment they require, if Tallulah ensures that they will not harm us." Simple terms, really. Talulah gave her nod, of It will not happen, they will not harm anybody anymore.

Alina steps forward, "I will help with the wounded," she declared, albeit with a famously soft and caring tone, "That's all I've ever done for them." The other members looked up and awaited for the rest that was to come.

He nodded as he ordered everyone inside, but they were checked and disarmed to ensure that no one had any stupid ideas. However, the Doctor was really concerned now, why would she surrender now?

Why indeed?

Talulah had approached him, after Alina helped guide the wounded to the medical bay, and the Draco-lung gave a sigh, "I assume you're wondering why I so... willingly surrendered?"

"Of course, if you don't mind, may you come with me to my office so we can discuss as to why, if you do not wish for others to hear your reasoning why that is." He spoke in a professional manner, as he begins to walk towards his office to discuss this crucial manner. Talulah had begun to follow immediately as he began to step off.

She was silent, as if trying to make sure that her reasoning was just. She trailed along, semi aware of the operators that were looking her way in total surprise, especially those of Guerilla and of Yeti Squadron descent.

She desired to get to his office quickly, so she can tell him why exactly her organization, once as ruthless as they were, had capitulated.

Soon, when she arrived, it wasn't what she would expect to be his office. It was an office room filled with tools, equipment, maps, cash, paperwork, and a bed, all inside of a room. Now we will not talk about the fact that he also has magazines on where and what to buy for the operators who are ...very ... .very, close to him, as he let her into the room. "Please, have a seat."