Chapter 1 | Not in peace

[[ >>> Welcome back, user <<< ]]

[[ >>> Datapackage received <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 10% )... <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 76% )... <<< ]]

[[ >>> Loading all contents: Standby ( 99% )... <<< ]]

[[[ >>> Processing complete! <<< ]]]

[[ >>> - United Nations Security Intranet - <<< ]]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ >>=+=+=+=<< Connection >>=+=+=+=<< ]
[ >>=+=+=+=<< Terminated >>=+=+=+=<< ]

February 27th, 2052 CE

Amelia and Allison, Alfreda's sisters who are twins to each other, were going along the streets of Washington DC. The city was warmed with the sun, despite the fact that there was some clouds in the sky.

There was a heightened level of security. Just some extra police officers and a few JLTVs driving about.

Presumably full of Marines.

"Come on Allie!" Amelia happily called, her arms full of shopping bags, "We have to get the next batch of cookies at the Federal bakery!" The much darker skinned sister sighing, exasperated by her twin's behavior.

"Amelia..." she begins, pinching the bridge between her eyes, "Those cookies aren't exactly going to go away." The lighter girl stopped, turned around, and leaned a bit on her hip, clicking her tongue.

"Now now, Allie," she begins, "I know you're mad because you can't catch up with your latest soap opera," she had that cheeky, knowing smirk that made the other sigh. She flicked her hair a little and giggled.

The other raised her hands in defense, "Alright, you got me," she rests her hands at her side, "I don't understand how you have so much energy every day."

"It's called sleeping in, you should try it sometime."

The 2 stopped before a cafe, Amelia stretching her arms and yawning, "Alright, this is a good place to stop..." she sets the bags down. Allie starts entering the Cafe proper, crossing her arms.

"I'm going to get something to drink, knowing you," she turns to Amelia, with a soft smile, "You're going to want something too, right?"

She nods, "Hot chocolate please, extra-!"

"Whipped cream, got it," she starts moving away. Heading to the counter where she began to relay the order of the personification.

As Allison and Amelia settled in, somebody, a group of women who were probably on a coffee break, approached the Cafe and entered.

Now as the latter was busy wondering what she should get, Allison was approached by a woman from the group, "Oh, my god!" One of them called out. "That's such a cute jacket!"

"Thank you," Allison replied, with Amelia peaking over, "Oh you have such a cute outfit!" the woman giggles and flouts her jacket.

"It's cute, yeah, but it's nothing like yours! It's looks so vintage and cute," she then looked at Amelia, eyes sparkling with the energy of a fashionista, "Where did you get them?"

The more cheery of the 2 smiled as she waved her finger, "Ah~ it was given to us by our crush." She stated, smiling, "He was so awesome..." the woman began to laugh and patted her on the shoulder.