Chapter 49 | Awakening

[ 🏰] [ <<< R.I. Neutral Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Please contact Closure, there seems to be a technical error >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

Whirrr....

A beautiful melody made by the machines both big and small, working in unison while they looked towards the group with a bit of weary, especially the hooded man due to them not knowing his nature, nor trust that he will keep his word.

However, they can feel the massive fighting aura of Saria who is at her wits end, especially with the smaller bots due to how much just kept swarming them before the Doctor managed to create a truce.

Yes, a truce.

"How you managed to speak with these things I'll never know," The Vouvire(?) woman compliments, shield and syringe gun firmly holstered for now. She looked at him with crossed arms and an interested eye raise. "But that saved me and everybody else a considerable amount of effort."

"To be honest, I never know either. But I see the little ones are giving you major side eye, as if they are real people, see?" He pointed out the fact that even the little ones are very, very, VERY fed up with them, especially Saria for culling their numbers as they are working on making small funerals for their fellow comrades, making memorials for them as the rest is put into the scraper for spare parts.

The Vouvire woman rubbed the back of her head, and sighs, "Apologize, I just..." she shakes her head, "We didn't exactly have a good first impression of them." Exusiai looked over at the little robots, and even offered her prayers. The Law blessing the fallen souls.

Despite not feeling comfortable, this uneasy truce still have the robots appreciate her as they finished praying and put their firearms way, hoping that the spare parts can be used to make their comrades again. Texas was just watching them cautiously, as ever as she could, while Skadi just... eyed them.

Nobody knew exactly what the Orca was thinking, but she wasn't obliterating them.

Meanwhile, the sword was still being fixed, but it was still completely out of sight for the Rhode Islanders that were in there. As such, Amiya was looking worriedly at the Doctor, tilting her head, "Dokutah..." she quietly asked, eying some of the robots, "Is... my sword alright...?"

That was something that had burned a bit of a hole in her head. The Sarkaz blade that she had summoned was now gone from her sight, and she felt more and more scared without that thing in her grasp. Where she knew where it was.

"Don't worry, it should be alright." He spoke as wondered about the black magic voodoo houdini thaumagic, whatever is going on to the blade, as they can hear some screaming, yelling, and confusion going on with the robots.

But what seemed to be frustrating them the most is that they require someone from...another world, to operate on the sword.

Someone, not from Terra.

That was a conundrum.

Not of Terra? Then of where then? The aliens currently invading? That doesn't paint a pretty picture at all for the Terrans, they still don't think that the Covenant was here to party...

However, from what they heard, it sounded like it's from the world where the original creators came from. Something called Remnant?

It doesn't matter as the robots jokingly called it the "Little baby of Earth'', as well as the, "Mama's boy who pissed their pants seeing a big man with a stick."