Chapter 24 | Paging... him

[ 🏰] [ <<< R.I. Neutral Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Please contact Closure, there seems to be a technical error >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

"Achoo!" The Doctor rubbed his nose as he felt like he was being hunted for the past few days.

"Bless you," Amiya began, turning to her beloved Doctor. The Doctor found himself in a Kadellian forest, somewhere on the outskirts of a town. He can see the familiar faces of Blaze, Ace, Exusiai, Texas, and a multitude of other operators.

Mostly reserves.

Doctor smiled and blew his nose as he turned to the little bunny. "Thank you."

He went to properly dispose of the tissue before he went back to where he was, over watching the forest. Exusiai snickered as she pointed ahead, "Don't worry Savior, I don't think we need to worry about anything coming after that little sneeze."

Around them was the foliage, the tall pointy trees, and the dirt road that was below them that led to a small settlement up ahead.

He went to take scans of the road up ahead for anything out of the ordinary. Other than some odd green-eyed men jumping from house to house, nothing is weird about it.

A few of the reserve operators, using some guns that are of Rhodes Island design, took point, while Blaze lightly revved her chain saw. She was a cat, she feels that something was wrong.

He looked over and asked, "Is there anything wrong?" He asked the Neko girl with the chainsaw, as he held his binoculars on his left, and the grip of a shotgun on his right, trigger finger off the trigger, and safety is on for good measures.

"I wasn't the only one who felt somebody watching us, right?" Exusiai started to turn, swiveling. Her halo began to dim just a little bit. A defensive measure her species picked up.

Texas meanwhile let out a soft snarl as she began to look around. If that Elite Operator sensed something, it caused the Columbian woman to be VERY cautious.

He noticed that everyone is on end and is looking around his binoculars wondering what could get them on their edge? He looked out from the forest, holding his binoculars steady as his breath slowed as he looked for a way to get in close undetected.

Instead, as he looked, he discovered why Blaze was softly revving her chainsaw, why Exusiai was acting one of her kind's ways of keeping themselves hidden, and why Texas was entering a very angry leader wolf type stance.

As he scanned the forest, he saw an Heirbearer Warrior. She looks to be a Captain too, with all of her red and menacing tentacles. The hood over where her head should be had a noticeable red glow, which started them all down, as if it was, piece by piece, trying to decipher the most excruciating way to kill them all.

However, next to her, was a tall man, holding a rifle, a strangle rifle that one hasn't seen. He also wore armor, but it's strange.

It's very similar to the power armor used by Columbia, and yet it has a weird glow to it. Doc paid attention to that man as he went to march up next to the captain and went to salute her. The captain turned to the man, and she gave a salute back, stiff and military. He then went to nod his helmet in acknowledgement as he began to continue to patrol with her, appearing as if they were talking about something.