Chapter One.

Brian: Hey! It's been so long! I love you <3
Ren: *smiles* Yeah, we missed you, Brian.
Brian: *blushes* Aw! REN!!!!

- You are now seeing

Kimetsu Academy.

September 9th, Monday.

Hey! My name is Y/n L/n, I'm a teacher assistant at Kimetsu High. I'm here to help teachers when they are either absent or in need of a supplier.

The students are lovely! Though some of them can be a little silly, like Inosuke Hashibira or Muichiro Tokito.

Muichiro always comes into my office and seems to talk about his day with me. I'll listen, as he babbers like a little child.

"Ms. L/n, my brother is so cool! The other day, we're playing shogi. Someday, I hope to be the best shogi player!"

He's so sweet, and his brother joins in but doesn't say much. He sits nearby and with a small blush, basking in the small praises his younger twin makes.

Inosuke likes it when I cook him shrimp tempura. He commands me to go to the club room to cook him some, but then afterward, he'd get shy.

".....thank you, Ms. L/n.....for the food...."

After he says this, he'll get red and run around the school. Before some of the faculty members come and stop him.

And now he isn't allowed to go into the club room by himself, he'll come with his friends. Tanjiro, his sister Nezuko, and Zenitsu.

"Sorry about Inosuke, Ms. L/n......he's gets like that sometimes..." Tanjiro says.

I would smile and say, "I love the way he acts," which makes the three students beam with happiness.

"You're so pretty, Miss! Please marr-" a neck chop.

"Zenitsu! Please! She's older than you!"

I smile at the memory of that.

And now it's been two years, and the students I have met grew as well. Some of them are in middle and high school.

"Hello, class!" I say, taking the notice that Sir Gyomei is absent today.

"Ms. L/n!! Welcome back!"

Gyomei is an English teacher, so I've prepared a small English learning game.
The game is to know the meaning of the word by using just one word.

"Today, I've prepared a little game for us. Himejima said I'm allowed to do this since he got sick out of the blue. So, his lesson will be postponed."

".....a game.....?"

"I wonder how we'll play!"

".....I bet.....it's boring....."

Ignoring that last sentence, I explained to them the game.

"Ooh! It seems interesting!"

"I like it, Miss!"

"Never mind....it seems fun,"

Smiling at the change of heart on some of the students.