Chapter Twenty.

- •○• -
Ren: Y'know, these two should get naked rn in front of me.

Brian: STOP.

Ren: No.

- ☆ -

Authors Smexy Note:

I'd pay Gotougue to draw Yoriichi and Michikatsu half naked.

It had to be said.
- □○□○□ -
Kimetsu Academy.
3rd POV

Same day, 12 pm.
Wednesday, September 18th.
- •○•○• -

The loudspeakers were set on. You sat in your office for a break from walking around. As you listened in, you got up and went towards the gym.

Despite your unease.

Ren gave specific rules to you. Which, for one, makes sense. You thought.

"ALL students MUST attend the meeting held in the gym. Mr. Euji has direct orders for everyone. COME at ONCE." Brian's voice said, which the students were slightly worried at the sound of his commanding voice.

"Mr. Euji?" Zenitsu said in a fearful way. All the students whispered in each class. "He's really here?"
"Did anyone see him?"

Tanjiro sweatdropped. "If Mr. Euji is here.....that means......something happened." Inosuke rolled his eyes as all the students from each class, each year came into the gym.

"Did you mark anyone absent?" Brian asked all the teachers before the meeting was about to begin. "For once all of them of here. I guess they understood with Mr. Euji here and all." One teacher said.

The students had realized the atmosphere in the room from the momemt they stepped foot inside the gym.

"Mr. Euji isn't here yet." Brian said to you. You stood in front and by Kanae. All the teachers were in front, actually.

As all the students stood, awaiting the arrival of the man who started this school. Muichiro wondered how he looked like, in fact.

All the students got antsy.

"He's here." Kagaya said, his eyes closed as he walked across the stage and stood next to a teacher.

The man they call "Principal."
His hair was dark, and he was sorta tall. The bags on his eyes, and the look of utter sorrow on the man's face.

He stood in front and gave a gentle smile. "Hello." He said gently. Earning a quiet gym from all the students. The man sighed, wait a moment.

Nezuko had the realization that she walked past him hours earlier! She thought this man was a janitor!

Most students had the feeling that something wasn't right.

"You may understand the gravity of the air, my dear students. I will give you the rules now." The man's tone was nothing but serious. The glare on his face, he raised his hand.

"A peer of yours has been killed. In a way, you'd find distasteful. I, as your principal, can never forgive the loss of a student. Sure, it may be one, but what if.....it happens to anyone else? What if I can't protect my students? I worked so hard to make sure you all lived a wonderful school life."

Some of the students shivered. A peer? One of them? This is so nerve-wracking to witness.

The man hit the podium in frustration. Earning jolts from a couple of people. In an angry tone, he said.
"You got that....?" His eyebrow twitched in anger.

The students were slightly afraid but complied. "You all must carry your phone and a pepper spray with you."

"You all MUST travel in groups. To those that are picked up by your parents. You're fine."