Chapter Eight.

- ༒︎ -
Ren: I remember having a crush on Funtime Freddy

Brian: mf you're getting way too comfortable

Ren: I really need to get that out of my chest

Brian: .......wtf man

- ¿ -

Authors note:

I occasionally listen to YKWIM?

- ❥︎ -
Kimetsu Academy
Later in the day,
Friday, September 13th.

3rd POV!
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -

Kokushibo sprints to his car, the falling rain catching onto his hair. He actively decided not to open up his umbrella. It's not like he was far from the car.

"......is there a quicker way to get to the school?" Kokushibo said, looking at his phone. He eyes it, finding no easy route. Because of the rain, traffic gets hectic there.

Sighing in annoyance, he starts the car and makes his way to the school.

"......Welcome to the 174.14FM! Today's will be doing songs from underrated artists!" The person said, making beat boxing sounds. Kokushibo raises an eyebrow at the radio.

Underrated?

"....Atlantis by Seafrets.......Reflections by Toshifumi Hinata......less go y'all. Get that sad musi-" Kokushibo shuts the radio, he would rather listen to the rain platter. And he can plan out how to get these documents to that women.

Without having any distractions!

"....Didn't he tell her where to be?...." He said to himself, tapping on the wheel of the stopped car. A red light stops the several cars just trying to get through.

"𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." His eyebrow twitches, theres several things wrong with that conversation.

It was the fact he didn't tell Kokushibo, where to go.

Kokushibo grips the wheel of the car, getting read to press his foot on the gas. Whatever he thought.

".....maybe she's nice enough to figure out some random guy who looks like he shouldn't be in the school...." He rolls his eyes. That's when the light changes, prompting the cars to continue driving.

Y/n, who sat by the entrance of the school, Kagaya's a board director. So, he was quite busy in a meetting. But she did hear from him some guy is coming to drop of papers he needs.

'.....Didn't he have a nickname?' She thought, searching the windows for any sign of this dude.

That's when she notices the car come rolling in, one she did not recognize. And out steps......Yoriichi? no, that can't be.

'something about his hair is different, it's darker.'

"Hello! I am Y/n L/n!" She grins at the man, who stares at her for a moment. His sunglasses (who he shouldn't even be wearing wtf it's raining) blocking Y/n from seeing him looking at her up and down.

"Hello. I am....." He pauses, wondering if he should tell you his real name or........tell you his work name. He's ignoring the fact that for the first time, his heart is beating rapidly.

He's thankful he wore the sunglasses, you can't see the blush slowly forming on his face clearly. 'Why can't I speak?' He thought, sighing.

Fuck it.

"My name is 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗶𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗶." Y/n was right, Yoriichi and this man may look alike but something about their hair were different.