Chapter Nine.

- ❦︎ -

Ren: I still have a crush on Waluigi.....and I'm not ashamed to say it

Brian: Gay

Ren: That's not what you said last night

Brian: ......NOOOO.

- ㋛︎ -

Author's (sexy) note:

unironically, I listen to fnaf and Bendy in the ink machine songs.

- ⌫ -

Kimetsu Academy
3rd POV

The next day.
Saturday, September 14th.

- ☀︎︎ -

Y/n sighs, falling on the comfort of her couch. Scrolling on Tiktok, looking at the foods when an idea came to her head.

'What if I use either one of the Tsugikuni twins? Maybe they could help me with ideas for cooking?'

Y/n ponders, she's trying to decide on which twin she'll invite to her apartment.

*ROAR*

-- --- ----
𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐔𝐛𝐮𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢 ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

-- --- ----

-- --- ----

Y/n chuckles, she loves how Kagaya always sends her Kirby pictures. Sometimes, he'll send them whenever Y/n is having a depressive episode.

And that always cheers her up.

And Kagaya doesn't even know that she was in such a state.

'Maybe, Michikatsu? It'll be a nice excuse to get to know him more.....'

-- --- ----
𝑌/𝑛 𝐿/𝑛 ⛄

𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑦𝑎! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒.
<3
𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 "𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦," 𝑡𝑜𝑜!"
-- --- ----

Kagaya, who got done cooking for his wife and his children, notices you replied back.

He smiles. He really cherishes the friendship you, him, and his wife have. Even if it took him 2 years to notice.

"Amane, my dear. Y/n texted me to tell you to have a nice day."

Amane chuckles, 'That is something she would say.....'

"Tell her I said, 'Be a good girl and don't get 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁.' Kagaya smiles, nodding his head. Grabbing his phone to send Amane a message back to you.