Chapter Seven.

- ₩ -
Ren: L is so bbg

Brian: Wtf?

Ren: SHUT UP BITCH

Brian: *crying*
- ✞︎ -

Authors note:

Yoriichi and Michikatsu....HAVE MY CHILDREN

WARNING.......MENTIONS OF RAPE.
(it's only a sentence, so I hope it's fine. I apologize.)

- ☹︎ -
Kimetsu Academy
3rd POV

The Next Day.
Friday, September 13th.
- ❣︎ -

Moans and groans were heard from a bedroom.

"a-Ah! K-Kokushibo!~" The man persumed to be Kokushibo scoffs.

'God this woman is so boring.'

"....I'm close. I'll clean you up, Okay?" The man scoffs again.

'This woman hasn't helped me of my desire, of finding my 𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚.'

After both the woman and Kokushibo got over their highs. He had cleaned her up and the woman left.

He sighs, his desire was not fullfilled.

"....Boring."

- $ -
Y/n POV

The next day.
Friday, September 13th.
- «» -

Yesterday, was pretty interesting.

'Yoriichi looked so cute! His face from when I kissed him was priceless!'

"Good morning, Ms. L/n!" Muichiro says, hugging me again. I laugh, hugging him back.

"Don't run again, Muichiro" Yuichiro, who was nearby staring at his brothers face.
Muichiro lets go of the hug, walking to his brother with his arms up.

"Yuiiiiii my heartttttttt" Yuichiro rolls his eyes and takes him to the bathroom.

"Ms. L/n!" Nezuko says, hugging me quickly before letting go and leaving.
Nezuko is normally supposed to go to another building.

But every morning, she'll come to greet me.

I smile.

"Good Morning, Ms. L/n!" Tanjiro says, giving me some small cup of tea.

I grab it, taking a small sip before saying.

"Good Morning, Kamado!" I said, he smiles before turning around and walking away.
I walk towards the faculty room and was greeted by the teachers.

"GOOD MORNING!" Rengoku says, before looking at me up and down again. Smiling brightly.

"Good morning, Rengoku." I said, calmly. Before heading to my desk and sitting.

I felt arms wrapped around my head.

"Good Morning, L/n." Kocho says, hugging my head lovingly. I laugh turning my chair around hugging her waist. Her face got red and she put her head on my head.

"Good morning, Kocho." I said, letting go. She lets go and smiles at the men.

"I'm heading to my classroom, good morning L/n." Shinzagawa said before leaving.

"Good morning, L/n." Tomioka says, putting his hand out for a high five. I high fived him and he smiles before putting his resting face. He turns, and walks away.

After all the teachers leave the room, I would head into Kagaya's office. Just to chat and hang out. With his wife of course.

It's not that his wife doesn't trust me, she had told me how much she loves to be around me and kagaya.