Chapter Sixteen.

- :-) -
Ren: .......Last the chapter was a wild ride, just like how Michikatsu and Yoriichi were wild in be-

Brian: BOY WHAT THE FUCK????

Ren: RIDE! I WANNA RIDE!

- ┐('~';)┌ -

Authors Smexy Note:

What's the date with out the d? ATE.

- (・・;) -

Kimetsu Academy
3rd POV (from now on at this point)

Tuesday, September 17.

- (○_○)!!-

Y/n spent the whole night not being able to sleep after what she did to the twins last night.

One, SHE GAVE THEM HANDJOBS, Two, SHE WAS SO BOLD. You had no clue where that confidence came from, but.......yeah.

You sigh and call Kagaya about how you'll miss work today. You need some rest. After all, you did not sleep well.

You were blushing the WHOLE night, like, 'Did I really just did that?' Or 'WHY AM I BLUSHING SO HARD?'

It was a whole bunch of panic.

Sorta.

Maybe.....

[*Lmao text notification*]

It shocked you, and when you noticed it was the group chat with Yoriichi and Michikatsu......you were a bit awkward......and slightly.....confused. Or conflicted? There's so much going on, and...

'WHY DID THEIR MOANS SOUND SO GOOD?!'

(Men whimper audio when?)

ᵀᴴᴱ ᵀᴿᴵᴼ

-- --- ----
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮:

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝖺𝖽, 𝖸/𝗇.
-- --- ----
﹢÷﹢
-- --- ----
𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:

𝖶𝖾 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗂𝗍, 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒.......𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌....𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀..
-- --- ----
۞
-- --- ----
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮:
𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾. 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽?
-- --- ----

You thought about it, looking at the messages with a small smile. In a relationship, communication is key.

They told you they were okay. They didn't mind.....these guys...Are they different?

-- --- ----
ʏ/ɴ:
𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇.....𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗒 𝗂𝗍.....
-- --- ----
(◠‿◠)
-- --- ----
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮:
??
-- --- ----
o(^▽^)o
-- --- ----
𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶:
𝖣𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇.....𝗒𝖾𝗌....𝗈𝗋...?
-- --- ----

"FUCK WHAT SHOULD I SAY??!?????" You cried out, kicking your legs on your bed in frustration.

'Two guys....is it normal? To go on a date with two guys? ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BROTHERS????'

You flopped on the bed, feeling really shy and nervous. But most of all, feeling very......conflicted.

You knew them for only a couple of days, but you're attracted to them.....'AHHH THIS IS SO FUCKING CONFUSING.'