Chapter Nineteen.

- ✦ © ✦ -
Ren: Had a boner the whole time Mike Schmidt was on screen...

Brian: Oh.

Ren: 👉👈

- ☆ -
Authors Smexy Note:
Har har har har.

- ■ -
Kimetsu Academy.
3rd POV

Same day, September 18th.
At home, 6 pm.
- □ -

After your club finished, most of your students left to say goodbye. A familiar girl hugged you so tight. You were scared that you'll die.

"Kya! Ms. L/n, I love you!" She said, smiling in the embrace. Even though she knew you'd take it as a joke. She meant it, even though it was wrong.

She's a 2nd year. You take groups of all kinds of ages. Some are older, almost graduating.

You laughed. You took it as a joke. I mean, who wouldn't? She was so open and everything.

The girls friends saw you hug her and had a pout. "I really wished I joined her club, look at her!" One of them pointed at you. A small tint of blush on her face.

"...that lady is gorgeous!" Every day, this was happening. These three girls will stay a bit late. Only one of them was in your club. Which was the girl hugging you.

They will gawk and stare at your beauty. Truly, those two that are waiting for their friend really are jealous of her.

She's hugging the most beautiful woman they had ever seen.

You pat the girls head, making the girl let go and with a massive blush. She says,

"S-See you, Lady L/n!" She was embarrassed at calling you 'lady.' But, she ran out into the hall, and her friends giggled and made fun of her.

You felt old being called lady. But It's okay. The girl meant no harm.

"Ah.....I accidentally said I love you to her!" The girl said, their voices getting louder. "I would say that too. She's too pretty."

"How is she actually single? Like, are you fr?" One of the girls said, causing all three to laugh. You watch them just to check up on them.

You rolled your eyes playfully, these girls....as you got your bag and headed back into your office.

You grabbed some paperwork to work on at home. You missed so much. You needed to work on these at home, unfortunately.

You grabbed the folder of paperwork and get startled from a notification on your phone.

-- --- ----
𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:
𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖻𝗒, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗎 𝖺𝗍?
-- --- ----
♥︎
-- --- ----
𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫:
𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛! 𝖠𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.
-- --- ----

You ran out the door and quickly made the 12 minutes to your apartment. When you went near the gates, you saw your brother waiting at the parking lot.

"Y/n?" He half yelled, seeing your exhausted form. He felt awkward at first, but your demeanor became different as if the past had never happened.

"I saw your text, and I was like, wtf?! I didn't realize you'll be coming at the dot!" You laughed maybe you sounded a bit panic, but you didn't care. At least for now, you had someone to come home to.

"Yeah, I should've made it much more clear in the email, sor-"

"THE HELL ARE YOU SORRY FOR?! C'mon! Let's watch some horror movies!" You roughly grabbed his wrist and ran back into your apartment. He was dumbfounded. He never saw this side of you.