02

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"RUBYYY!!" The loudest shouts were heard outside of the ceremony, the guests were very confused, one more person was coming this late?

Ruby waved awkwardly walking very fast inside, her short white dress was glowing on the red carpet, her vision got darken because of the flash lights on her way, the guards tried their best to push people gently but that wasn't helping.

Tons of questions were filling her ears but how loud they were she could not hear any of them clearly.

Finally gettin inside the servant were quick to close the door behind her so no one could take a picture of the inside, her eyes darted everywhere. Curious glances from famous people were shot her way.

'God how embarrassing..' she thought and quickly looked at the marble flood and just walked where her legs took her, "ma'm!" She heard a voice on her left and saw a women running towards her, Ruby would have thought she was hiding a knife behind her seeing how she was running like a maniac "welcome Ruby hoshino! My name is kiyoko surika and I'll be your assist for the day!" She introduced her self and quickly bowed.

"Hello kiyoko, it's nice to meet you, I'm sorry for being so late" Ruby took both of her hands and made her stand straight.

At that kiyoko blushed furiously and started to stutter "w-what?!!! No no, you were not late at all it's all fine!!" She lied thru her teeth "let me escort you to your seat" Ruby started to go walk behind her but something caught her attention or someone.

"Hey kiyoko" Ruby leaned down to her ear from behind, kiyoko felt ruby's upper lip brush her ear slowly and her breath tickle her earlobe.

At that action she again blushed furiously at the beauty behind her, kiyoko looked back still blushing and she was at daze, rumors were true it was very addicting to look at her, just looking at her all headache was gone and eyes were relaxed.

"Y-yes..?" She quietly asked, she saw ruby's eyes staring at someone and she followed "who's that guy?" She was staring at a handsome tanned skin male who had every person look at him and his big ego.

People were gathered around him trying to make a talk or make some deals "oh that's lavinho, he is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spain's FC Barcha" kiyoko thought nodding along with her words "a lot of famous football players are invited, most of them didn't come because they were too famous for that, but I see some of them came because of bordem"

Ruby kept staring at him and suddenly their eyes met, she quickly looked away really embarrassed and flustered and started to drag kiyoko far away.

Lavinho on other side still stared at her face then down then her face again an muttered "wow.." his mouth was hanging and his eyes widen still staring at her back.

IDOL