011

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"SO.. HE JUST STARED AT YOU..?" KANA ASKED WITH HESITATION.

"Yes! Yes! Yesss!!" Ruby closed her face blushing.

Kana looked at her weirdly. Question her and especially that guys mental health.

"You do know that's not normal right..?" She still looked worried.

"Kana, this is the best thing that ever happened to me..! He noticed me-–MEE!!" She threw her legs up stretching them in the air.

"Yeah.. totally normal.."kana stated again but looking more worried

"Don't worry, you are being way to over dramatic" she petted her back chuckling.

IDOL

"Kaiser, are you happy..?" Ness looked up at him where he was sitting and scrolling on his phone.

Kaiser gave him a small glance and his famous smirk, he turned the chair around now facing ness and showing his phone to him.

" 'Course.. got her number" he shoved his phone to nesses face, bumping his whole face into the hard phone he yelped.

"Ow-–—" rubbing his nose area he looked back at Kaiser smiling.

"I'm happy! Are you gonna meet her again?" He questioned.

"Of course I am..wanna see her now.." he looked serious while saying that.

"I have great news for you!" He clapped his hands together looking even more happier.

Kaiser looked at him rubbing his chin "go on..."

"She is an idol, a famous idol. Her instagram has 21 million followers" he said remembering quite a lot of details.

Kaiser deadly stopped on his tracks not even blinking, anger was bobbling inside of his chest and mind. She showed her body for them? She sang for them with her beautiful voice. People loved her?

No no, no. They are nothing. He reminded himself over and over again, but the heavy feeling was not leaving him.

She should quite, what if her fans were stalking her? What if they would think about her while doing the deed..

He didn't even notice how he broke his chairs wooden handles.

He wanted to show everyone that Ruby hoshino was emperors chosen god. Michael Kaiser's thing, beautiful thing.

"I should.. I should follow her on instagram." He said loud enough for ness to hear.

"Wh-–what!! No no no!! Kaiser you can't, a big scandal will happen.. you have 236 Million followers..! Remember that!!" Ness widen his eyes as he begged Kaiser for getting into any trouble.

Kaiser did not follow anyone as he was being stalked 24/7 on his every social app, there were a lot of rumors about him, like a LOT.

It was said that he had 3 kids and that his wife left him, even tho he was only 19.

The most popular rumor was him dating a beautiful model because 'they suited each other and they are hundred percent fuck buddies who hide their feelings to each other' what a fantasy he thought when he first heard it.

People were even editing them together, they were never together physically.

The poor girl got so much hate from the false rumors but he would and will protect Ruby from everyone.

He grabbed his phone searching ruby's name and he found quickly pressing on it.

Nesses begging's were falling deaf into kaisers ears.

The button 'follow back' he just pressed would make a big shock for everyone in world and he liked every moment of it.

How cute, she was following him the whole time? She really was a big fan, he smiled now dragging ness towards the dinning room in blue lock facility.

"Let's go, I'm hungry as fuck"

IDOL