010

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"I AM SO SORRY FOR TROUBLING YOU.."Ruby bowed down as an apology and thanking him for the dinner, like she had a choice.

Kaiser hummed looking deep at her eyes making Ruby shift on her legs and nervously rub her thighs together, her hips going back and fourth making Kaiser smile.

"Could I.." she pursed her lips together looking everywhere but him.

"Can you what, doll." He leaned his head towards her face inspecting every details of Ruby.

"Can I have autograph-—" she finally stuttered out her words.

Kaiser widen his eyes for a second then he burst out laughing.

"PHAHAHAAHAH—–" he yelled out.

Ruby looked down, her face and neck starting to get red.

"Its-–" she waved her hands in front of him but quickly got cut off agin.

He grabbed both of her hands into his palms and pulled her body closer to his face.

Her chest met his hard body and their noses touched.

"Of corse doll, should I write my number on your neck with my name on it?"

IDOL

"Rubyy!!" Kana saw Ruby from a far making her sigh in relief and rub towards her.

Ruby was petting her white sundress down as she glanced towards her name being called out.

"Oh-—kana!!" Ruby said happily, a smile growing in her cheeks.

Kana was breathing heavily of the shouts and running thinking that her best friend got kidnapped by saesangs.

"Where have you been!!?" Kana grabbed her shoulders shaking her back and fourth.

"Sorry.."Ruby looked down guilty.

"You can not believe who I me-—" she grabbed kana's hands happily.

"WHATS THAT ON YOUR NECK?!!!"

IDOL