04

IDOL

  SEARCH___

  SEARCH___

WHAT IS THE BLUE LOCK PROJECT?___

SEARCH

SAFARI CANNOT OPEN THE PAGE BECAUSE YOUR IPHONE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET

'Stupid internet..!'

REDOWNLOADING

.
.
.
.
.
.
BLUE LOCK 70 00 THOUSAND WEBSITES

'Holy shit..'

WHAT IS THE BLUE LOCK PROJECT?

PRESS

▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏

Project Blue Lock is a special training program created by the Japan Football Association to develop the next generation of strikers for the national team. The program is designed to find and train talented young football players to become world-class strikers, with the ultimate goal of winning the World Cup.

'Finally someone explained' Ruby thought

After coming back from the ceremony she was exhausted, she slumped on her bed and hugged her teddy bear closer to her and the memories from 3 hours ago started to float in her head.

3 hours ago

"You sure you don't want me to take you home?" Chris asked for the 6th time.

Ruby knew if she will let him take her home the fans will go beyond psychopathic, she didn't want anymore death threats and stalkers go after her and if someone outside of the ceremony saw them together they will either already imagine their kids or imagine her death. 

"No no! It's really fine I don't want to disturb you!" She waved her hands awkwardly trying to shu him away.

"You will not, come one let's go" he smiled at her.

Why can't he understand? Is he dense or just doing it on purpose, Ruby did not want any problems and he was making it way too hard for her.

"I'm sorry, but my brother will get very overprotective of me if he sees us.." not a lie tho, aqua is very overprotective of his twin sister.

"Oh, You have a brother?" He hummed with questioning look.

"Yeah, my twin brother aquamarine, he's an actor" she said proudly.

Chris was amused of how proudly she was talking about her twin brother, it seems like they have a great bond, and he did not want to get on her twins bad side and show bad impression.

"Hm alright, wait for my call" he winked for the last time and patted her head???

Ruby got very embarrassed, she shrunk down to her seat heat spread thru her face and ears, she just hoped that no one saw them.

Flashback ended

'Ting!'

Ruby peeked thru her teddy bear and saw a notification on her phone.

8:27

Xxx-xxx-xxx
Hey😘