019

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

WALKING WHERE AQUA WAS LOCATED SHE HEARD SOME WHISPERS.

"No way..-–...kais-—follo—!!" The whispers were very distant and she couldn't make any word by them.

But they were talking about her, pointing their fingers with widen eyes. People were gathering around one phone and then looking at her-– she stopped in her tracks catching a girl with bob hair and big glasses.

"Excuse me...do you know why is everyone talking about me?" She hesitantly asked hoping she knew what Ruby was talking about.

She was quiet for a second "you don't know..?"

...

"No.??" Ruby was beyond confused.

"Michael Kaiser, he followed you in instagram this morning. You and him are hot news be careful" the girl brushed past her looking annoyed.

"Mich..." Ruby was proceeding the words.

"HE FOLLOWED ME..???!!!"

IDOL

BASTARD MUNCHEN

"Michael." Kaiser was in his phone when he heard a deep voice behind him, lazily turning his head with a bored expression in a view came Noel Noa, as he expected.

"Looking all serious then usual Noa, what's up??" Knowing the answer already he still wanted to tease his superior. 

"You made a ruckus in social media, what did you do?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing~" before he could say any word, isagi barged in.

"Why the fuck are you following her?" It looked like he came from training, sweating all over his body and anger written in his face.

"Ohh-— yoichi are you in love?" Kaiser snickered.

"Michael." Noa gave him a warning.

Which he totally ignored and walked closer to isagi.

"Want me to describe her to you in real life?" Kaisers expression darkened.

Just like isagis did, they both held their heads high without breaking contact.

"Want me to tell you how I marked her up? How I touched her soft and sensitive neck, how she got turned on when I wrote my name on her neck"

Before he could say anything more Noa yelled out.

"ENOUGH" Kaiser just blankly stared at him while isagi looked down in shame.

"All this for a girl? You two are useless, arguing and spitting insults just for some women." (We will see you soon))"

Neol walked past them before stopping in his tracks and looking back at them.

"You two will be benched for a week"

IDOL