023

( IM WRITING THIS IN AIRPORT DHHSSH (BUSINESS 😏)

IDOL

"HEY LAVI, PASS ME THE BRUSH" EGO LOOKED AROUND AND SIGHED FOR THE 8TH TIME.

"We get it ego, you are annoyed. Stop sighing .." isagi finally burst.

"You are late." Ego said narrowing his eyes at them.

"Well, it's our party, they should wait-–" shidou laughed putting on white t-shirt.

"Besides...ego, who did you even invite?" Bachira said, laying naked and still not dressed.

"Important people-–None of your business..! Get dressed!!" Ego left with annoyance in his face.

"Jeez...he should at least dress up.." kurona sighed and finally got up.

IDOL

"Blue lock is late.." aqua looked around.

"They will come-–these shrimps are so good..!" Ruby munched on her crispy shrimps.

"I know right?? I ate mine a few minutes ago" aqua took a piece of shrimp from rubies plate and munched on it.

Aqua looked at the blue roses in the table and his annoyance came back.

Ruby did not allow aqua to Throw away the blue roses into someone's table, they reminded her of someone. Ruby kept them and took a lot, A Lot of pictures.

Her gallery was burst with kaisers google and instagram pictures, and now the blue rose pictures.

Aqua was honestly so scared when he saw her gallery once, and called her creep for that.

Aqua knew that the flowers reminded her of Kaiser, how low can she go? He thought while snoring with laughter.

"Why are you laughing...?" Ruby cleaned her mouth with swan like napkin and turned to face him.

"You, and your stupid face. You munch the food like monkey-–" aqua took a sip from his drink.

"The hell..? Why the sudden insult.." Ruby furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just stating the truth.." he again took a sip.

Ruby copied his action feeling thirsty "well...aren't you my identical twin?" She deadpanned.

"Who the hell told you that?"

IDOL

-I WILL TRY TO UPDATE 😘
-IM IMAGINING MYSELF IN THE BEACH AND WRITING WATTPAD-—