032

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

Ruby was sat-–laid...on the back seat, her curious eyes staring outside wondering where the hell kaiser was taking her.

Kaiser kept looking at Ruby thru the mirror. The road was empty so there is no way he will crash and he just wanted to look at Ruby's cute face more.

It's not like she will caught him looking and even if she did, she will be silent about it and just get flustered.

He smirked loving the affect he had on her.

"So...for how many years did you know me?" He asked, with curiosity and a need to tease her a little.

She did not expect this kind of question.

He was a big tease, everyone knows it. Ruby always felt bad for the victims of his teasing but now she was expressing it herself.

'I am so sorry for laughing at you, isagi...' she mentally apologized to the poor guy.

"I'm not sure...I don't think I remember" her voice came out unsure.

"Oh? So that means you stalked me for years...that's scary!" He chuckled, leaning more into his seat.

"I don't think it was that long...maybe 3-4 months?" She tried to convince him that it was not that long.

RUBY.

God...this guy is gonna torture the truth out of me.

Of corse I knew him for years, I had all the possible pictures of him in my camera roll. After aqua found out he never let it go.

I know putted all his pictures in my private section. But I can't lie that I'm not paranoid that he will somehow see it.

His gaze was lingering on all part of my face, looking at it with so much interest.

I mean-–of corse, my mother was ai. She was the most beautiful out there and I'm happy to inherit her appearance.

But his gaze was so shameless. It looked like he didn't care if I caught him staring at me.

My thought were interrupted when he chuckled.

God-–even his voice is so sexy.

I looked down, too ashamed to face him after saying those words in my head.

I just hope we arrive fast before he can kill me with his confidence and charm.

"You have any ex-boyfriends...or ex-girlfriends?" His sudden question made my face look up again.

"You're a beautiful women, you must have had some previous relationships, Right?"

"Oh—–uh, I did have a boyfriend back then..." I tried my hardest to keep my voice straight and not crack it up.

Kaiser tighten his hand on the steering wheel.

"Why did you break up with him?"

I didn't speak for some seconds. God this is so embarrassing...

"Actually, he broke up with me-–"

"What!?!"

He turned to me with the speed of light, it looked like a horror movie, like his neck didn't have any bones.

"Kaiser, look to the road!" I pointed at the abandoned steering wheel.

He turned back, grabbing the wheel and his full attention at the road while his brain was somewhere else.

"Shit...sorry doll" he sighed then looked at me from the view mirror.

"I'm glad he did..." Kaiser whispered to himself.

"Excuse me-–?"

"Ah! We're here!"

I looked fast at the window, eager to know where he took me.

I was met with the ocean view and the sun rising.

IDOL