021

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

THE BLUE LOCK SUCCESS PARTY WAS TODAY .

The blue lock success party starts at 4:00PM and ends with 2:00AM in the morning.

It was 6 in the morning, Ruby started to organize everything-–

She made breakfast, put on some face and lip mask.

TIME: 8:26

After that she made herself a watermelon smoothie-–she heard a ring in her front door and ran, opening and greeting her massage therapist.

"Hello, ma'am! Big today huh-–?" The therapist cheekily asked.

"Yea..My manager payed so much money for everything, stylist, massage therapist, dress, makeup stylist..." she sighed and plumped down to floor.

"Do you have any bed sheet cover that I can put under you?" She got into her knees.

"No, no, it's fine!" Ruby relaxed her muscles.

"Already get ready, it might hurt if you have closed bones..!"

"Wait..! What!!!-—ow.."

TIME: 11:00

"Thank you...I feel more relaxed" Ruby rubbed her shoulder.

"Of corse!! Thanks for your manager for paying so much-— Anyways I'll be watching you in tv, good luck..!" Ruby closed the door and threw herself into the living room coach.

She heard another ring in her door and lazily got herself up, running towards the door she saw her outfit and makeup stylists.

"Hello!!" The both bowed, Ruby bowed in return.

"Hello! Please come in"

TIME: 2:47

"Aqua..-— how do I look?" Ruby came running into the living room after dressing up into her dress.

The stylist brought their own mirror and things and put everything in the living room, the living room looked like disaster.

Aqua's hair was being styled so he couldn't move his head much "can't see"

"Well, just look?"

"Go without me Ruby...until you are in car it will be too late, and there is too much traffics today" he sighed.

"Huhhh!! No we can't, we are twins! We even have matching outfits, we should go together..!" Her mood went down in a second.

TIME: 3:09

Ruby sat in car without aqua.

He was right, when Ruby gets there aqua will already be sitting in his place.

And she was again stuck in traffic's.