029

IDOL

"DO YOU WANNA GO ON DATE WITH ME?" RUBY ASKED WITH DAZED FACED.

The sudden question made noel freeze "aren't you too young for me...?" He tried to chuckle it out.

"Weren't you just trying to rizz me up moments ago?" Ruby replied calmly.

Noa yet again froze, he was trying to get to know her better. She was cute.

"Oh-–uhm...perhaps I was sorry" he blurted out.

Ruby leaned her face closer to his "you don't look sorry..." she quietly whispered.

Noa felt his face heat up really bad he excused himself and left "excuse me..." he nearly dashed away.

Ruby looked calmly at his back 'ONGGGDGD WHY WOULD I SAY THAT' she thought panicking.

She didn't want to put more wood on fire but she had to after inviting him to a date, she tried to not embarrass herself and put a stoned face.

She cursed herself as she made her way towards aqua who was now sitting alone.

"Hey" she said in robotic voice.

"Hey..." aqua replied hesitantly.

Ruby looked at him confused, he looked really worn out.

"Everything alright?" She sat beside him looking with confused expression, Aqua's faces looked really exhausted.

"I think I got traumatized..." he replied in shaky voiced.

Memorize of Kaiser sitting here moments ago flashed in her mind "oh no..." Ruby sighed.

"Yeah...I don't want to see him beides you ever again Ruby.." he looked like he could cry any moment, what did Kaiser do that could shatter her brothers seriousness and tough personality?

Ruby was hesitant, she looked up at aqua and some seriousness in her face. "I think I'm in love"

Aqua tried to process everything that happened, Kaiser, Hearing the famous mikage talk about his sister with some tall ass man, her getting in love.

"Ruby-–please give me some minute and then ram about your love life" aqua massaged his temple, it looked like too many playboys thought they had chance with her baby sister.

Like hell aqua will allow any of this, his overprotective brother mode turned on.

"Let's go...I don't feel good" aqua stood up fast waiting for Ruby to follow.

She stood up holding his arm "you alright?" Ruby asked worried.

"Yeah, I just wanna go home" Ruby understood, she also wanted to go home after all this embarrassment.

They passed the blue lock table getting some unwanted attention as they were leaving too soon.

They were close to the exit when someone's voice stopped them "excuse me" looking back the twins saw Noel Noa.

Ruby and aqua froze, they looked at each other then back at the star.

"Yes..?" Aqua stepped forward.

"I accept your date offer, Ruby..."