08

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"CALL ME MICHAEL KAISER, SEXY."

40 MINUTES AGO

RUBY AND KANA were walking in the mall talking and giggling to each other, their curious glances were thrown at every shop that caught their eyes.

"Ruby-chan, look at the new shop!" Kana pointed at with the index finger.

Burberry. All their clothes came shipping from Germany, their section of clothes were for women and men, men in the right side and women left.

Ruby hummed looking over with glowing eyes, she seemed to like the clothes not evening seeing it up close.

"How about we go to a cafe first? I still didn't have breakfast-—"she rubbed her stomach whining.

Kana sighed and started to drag her to the nearby cafe, ruby's beautiful white sundress was gliding up to her mid thighs from the big malls opening automatically.

"Eek-—!!" She quickly closed her milky thighs together squeaking.

On the other view.

The two Germans were entering with caps and masks so no fan could recognize them.

A girl caught their eyes. It was like she was glowing, standing out from hundreds of people in the busy mall.

blue eyes were staring right at her pink panties.

then down to her smooth legs, he noticed a beauty Mark on her left thigh, 'shit, that's hot.' A small smirk was forming under his mask.

Back to Ruby and kana.

They finished ordering foods and drinks waiting patiently spending their time talking.

"Ting!"

They ignored it.

"Ting!!"

"Ting!!"

"Ting!!"

"Ruby-Chan your phone is blowing.. maybe Check it out?" She sweat dropped.

Ruby took her phone on both of her hands seeing lots of messages spamming her.

Unknown

Unknown
Dwbdjjsha
Hsianejddj
Sshsine
Dcicix
Dickckcdckxk
Dickdickdick
Stop ignoring me?!?!

Ruby🥰
Hello?

Unknown
hey sexy-chan
Finally decided to reply?

'She frowned'

Ruby🥰
Im sorry for late reply.
Are you perhaps a fan?

Unknown
You could say that
I'm shidou ryusei.
Call me ryusei cutie 😋
Seen

Ruby decided to ignore him for now and text later.

"It's nothing kana-chan let's just ignore it" she chuckled awkwardly.

IDOL

Ruby and kana entered the shop splitting up to find the perfect dress for blue lock success party.

Ruby was checking out some dress as she felt a presence behind her, she felt someone's hot breath behind her back.

The person was pressing his back on hers, she could feel the persons muscle and hard body agains her.

"Hello" the strong voice said right behind her.

'Who the hell-—!" Her thought were quickly cut off as he spun her around and now she was facing him.

She was about to yell about getting harassed but stopped.

Michael Kaiser.

His mask was pulled down to his chin and his cape was help up high enough to see his face.

'MICHAEL KAISER!!!'

She thought now louder.

Ruby couldn't utter a work, her face was a utter shock, her pinkish eyes were wide open.

"I-–i-i" she was staring at his smirking handsome face which she loved so so much.

It seems like he knew the affect he had on her which made his ego boost with more confidence then ever.

IDOL