06

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"NO." A STERN VOICE SAID LOUDLY AND CLEAR.

"Aquaaa!! Yo—–wh-–why!!!" Frowning her eyebrows Ruby whined out.

"Ruby, I said no. I do not wish to go there" he slammed his book and looked over to her.

Ruby found out that aqua was also invited as he was a famous actor, but he did not tell her as he didn't want to go there. Aqua was very happy and overwhelmed when he got the notification, it was gonna be a big party, many people, FAMOUS people.

He was questioning himself if he should go, but Aqua and Ruby were very similar, they both felt like they weren't meant in the celebrity world, they would always think about ai hoshino, she deserved it all.

"Please aqua, this ceremony is gonna be worldwide famous, we can get recognized by many famous people" Ruby begged.

He looked down for a second clenching the book in his hands and started to walk to his room.

"GO AND PREPARE YOUR DRESS, THE CEREMONY IS IN 2 WEEKS."

IDOL

"SHE-–—IS SO FABULOUS!!"Aryu yelled out clutching his shirt like he was having a heart attack.

His curious teammate Oliver aiku, looked over at the cause of Aryu's heart attack and saw her. Ruby hoshino, he didn't know her personally but saw her in the ceremony thru the blue lock Tv.

"Mm-–she's not all that.." Aiku muttered looking at the floor but instantly regretted as soon as those words left his mouth.

Aryu jumped on his back tackling him to the floor.

"Gahh!—-The hell..Aryu!!!"he tried to stand up but aryu's grip on him was very tight.

Oliver felt a dark aura come from him, Aryu was silent for some time. His long hair was hiding his face so aiku was ten times more scared.

"THE HELL YOU JUST SAID ABOUT MY QUEEN..?" He finally looked at Oliver, his eyes were pitch black.

"𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒?!?!"

RUBY FELT HER EARS HEAT UP AGAIN. 'Is someone talking bad about me?' She thought while rubbing her ears.

IDOL

"KYLIE HAS THE HOTTEST BODY IN MY OPINION" reo confidently stated to chigiri.

The manshine city team were in their bedroom rooms  most discussing, most sleeping.

"Don't know, I like Arianna grande. She's my type" chigiri brushed thru his reddish hair.

"What about you, Nagi?" Chigiri looked at nagi who was playing with his phone and not paying any attention to their conversation.

"Nagii!" Reo jolted him by his left foot.

"Huh..?" He dropped his phone in the process of being jolted by reo's long leg.

"Which celebrity is your type by face and body?" Chigiri asked, now paying all attention to Nagi's confused expression, being curious by his answer.

"Let me guess it's prolly—–" reo didn't finish his sentence as nagi quietly said.

"Ruby.." he said barely a whisper.

"Huh, who is that?" Chigiri put his hair brush on his bed now seriously paying his whole attention.

"Ruby hoshino" he said now clearly.

Both reo and chigiri jumped up trying to find their phones and research the girl that nagi took interest on.

❦❦❦

"Why is your ears so red Ruby?" Aqua gently caressed her left ear inspecting it.

"don't know! Someone is talking bad about me!!" She said what was her on her mind.

IDOL