036

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"ARE YOU OKAY, RUBY?"

Kana sat at ruby's bed, her eyes filled with worry and concern.

It had been two days since she sneaked out and the pain in her neck was increasing. Also Kaiser ghosted her.

She texted him-–thanking him for taking her out but the only reply she got was

"👍"

A thumbs up sticker...

Somehow this annoyed her but also she felt like she did something wrong. Maybe it's because she slammed his car too hard?

She remembered how her ex would get angry whenever she did it, so she texted him again making a long apology message-–and got ignored again.

She wanted to call him, thankfully kana arrived when she was about to call.

"It's getting all better now, thank you for coming!" She excitedly said.

Kana sighed "jeez...how did you even got that neck cold?"

"Not sure...Maybe my window was open...?" Ruby tried to change the subject.

RING!

"Is it your phone or mine??" Kana said, looking around.

"Oh it's mine!"

RYUSEI

"Shit..." Ruby sighed, shidou had been calling her nonstop.

"Who is it?" Kana tried to take a look.

"Kana! can you please make me some tea?" Ruby gave apology face, she craved for that tea tho.

"Oh, sure!" She stood up. Running to the kitchen.

Ruby stared at her phone. Thinking if she should answer it or just block him.

If she blocks him-–he could leak her number.

"Fuck it..."

She pressed the green button "hello?"

"Finally..."

Ruby was taken a back by the deep voice "ryusei...?" She muttered, unsure.

"Fuck...yes, ryusei" he groaned.

'The hell?'

"You okay...?" Moment of silence "you're breathing heavily, is everything alright?"

Shidou did not speak for some time, then she heard a distant voice from the over line.

"-–le the do!-—" then he hung up.

"Weird...?" Ruby muttered, thinking If she should call back and check up on him.

It has been weeks since they talked and Ruby did like talking with him, surprisingly she did.

"Ruby, I brought the tea~" kana entered her room with two cups of tea.

"Thank you!!"

IDOL

"Hey ness!" Hearing his name being called he turned around.

"Bachira Megeru...?" Ness whispered to himself, confused why barca player was talking to him.

"Yep! That me~" he came closer to ness and slung his hand over his shoulder.

"Uh-–"

"So-–you know Ruby hoshino?" His smile dropped.

"Ruby-–?"

"Yep! The idol one" he smiled again, tho not friendly.

Ness straightened his face "yes..."

"Wow! Everyone knows her in blue lock, what a surprise!" His smile grew.

Ness looked confused and bachiras smile was making him uneasy and confused by his behavior.

"Why the sudden question?"

"I was just curious, your best friend has been the closest to her, no?" He tightened his grip on ness.

Ness gritted his teeth, already knowing where this conversation was going.

"Let me go."

"Now now!" Bachira and ness turned their heads to the cafeteria entrance and saw Kaiser leaned on the wall, observing them.

"Why so rude to my best friend, megeru?" He started to walk towards the.

"Rude? No no! You misunderstood!" He laughed, letting angry looking ness go.

"I'm not rude to isagi, am I?" Kaiser hummed.

"I'm not being rude, just asking a innocent question"

"Wanna ask me?"

They stood closely to each other, just smiling.

"Maybe another time, bye bye!" Bachira went toward the cafeteria, slightly bumping into kaisers shoulder.

"Fucker..."

IDOL

- BECAUSE I CANT MOVE MY NECK MEANS NO SCHOOL AND THAT MEANS ILL WRITE FASTER 😜

.