022

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

FAMILIAR YELLS WERE SCREAMING INTO HER AND AQUA'S EARS.

The hoshino twins arrived, Ruby was lucky to see aqua's car not far from hers, so she got off her car in traffic road and ran, banging into his window and taking him by surprise.

"Oh...aqua, I'm so nervous-–" she grabbed his right arm tight.

"Nothing to worry about, just hold on to me" the outside bodyguard opened the door and familiar flashlight blinded their eyes.

They focused on the fore entrance and made their way.

Question and I love you's were filling their ears, aqua deadpanned and Ruby just smiled warmly.

Entering the gigantic building, it was dark, only small lamps were making it a bit lighter.

familiar lana del rey's music was softly singing in the room, the atmosphere was calming, like they were back in 18s.

"Woah..it's so quiet here.." they looked around and saw guests just like themselves.

"Blue lock is still not here..?" Aqua looked around but no familiar faces was in the view.

"Let's go sit over there..!" Ruby pointed to the table, the table was decorated beautifully, with small lamp in the middle and tissue in form of swan.

In the middle of lamp, beside were blue roses.

"...I don't like blue roses" aqua scrunched his face.

IDOL

-HELLOO SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO SHORT.

-I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST FOR LONG TIME.

-IM NOT SURE HOW LONG BUT I WILL TRY