014

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"SO...LAVINHO, YOU ALSO KNOW THAT HOT CHICK?" CHRIS AND LAVINHO SAT IN THE FRONT OF THE CAR, CHRIS DRIVING AND LAVI BESIDE HIM.

Lavinho Turned his head towards him with a shocked gaze.

"Hahh-—?!! You also know her..?" He yelled out, frowning his eyebrows.

" 'Corse I know her, the whole fucking blue lock knows her, Ruby hoshino a star eyed idol. Just starting her career she got attention of lots of people." He puffed his chest being proud of remembering that much.

Lavinho looked out from the window "the whole blue lock huh..?"

Jealousy came crushing into his chest.

"Was that kunigami you just met?" Chris quietly asked sensing jealousy thru his voice.

"Huh..Yeah..that asshole ignored me" he quickly switched his mood, leaning more into his seat and closing his eyes.

"He has been outside of the blue lock too much"

"I mean..blue lock traumatized him, he wants to be much far from it and it people" lavi chuckled.

"Cmon, let's drive. Bachira is waiting for me"

IDOL

"We should have just stayed home..." aqua said rubbing ruby's back comfortingly.

"That ass..! I just wanted to go to bathroom" Ruby clenched her hands while holding the bill receipt.

"I'm sorry aquamarine.." Ruby hung her head low feeling guilty by making aqua worried.

"Eugh...don't call me by my full name-–"he made a throw up face.

"Just by mentioning your stupid name I always want water-—" Ruby laughed hitting aqua by his shoulder.

"Stop being so dramatic.."

IDOL