026

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"ITS NICE TO MEET YOU...NAGI SEISHIRO" RUBY GAVE HIM A SMALL SMILE.

Nagi was staring at her face, he knew it. And wanted to show others that Ruby hoshino was a natural beauty.

He looked around trying to find reo and chigiri.

Ruby was taken back when he ignored her and now he was looking for someone to save him from her.

"Uh..." Ruby looked around confused.

"Nice to meet you, Ruby. Can you please come with me?" Nagi replied lazily, still looking around the room.

She hesitated for second "yeah, sure. What is it?"

Nagi grabbed her hand softly which startled her 'bold move' Ruby thought amazed.

He started to drag her towards blue lock table.

'Oh shit, shit shit!' Ruby tried to take her hand back but Nagi wasn't letting go, it looked like he didn't even notice her struggling, his hand was tightly holding hers.

"Oh-–hey, I think my brother is calling" she tried to lie.

Nagi didn't hear her and yelled out when he saw his team.

"Reo! Chigiri!!" He found them both sitting with Neol Noa.

"Look!" He dragged Ruby towards their seats and showed her to them like she was his precious doll.

Reo and chigiri looked at him confused before looking at the person in his hands.

It was the idol he showed them weeks ago, they both felt their jaw drop and eyes bulge out. The girl was million times beautiful than in screen.

She was looking uncomfortable by all the attention, when Nagi yelled out with all his might. He attracted a lot of people's attention.

Specifically the girl in Nagi's hand.

"Hey...Nagi, you can't just grab a girl..." reo awkwardly chuckled before moving his eyes to Ruby.

"I'm mikage reo, please come sit with me. My companion has been boring me lately" he chuckled before softly taking her hand from Nagi.

Nagi furrowed his eyebrows confused but also quit angry but didn't say anything.

"Hey!" Chigiri felt hurt by the comment of being boring.

"No...it's fine I'll just go to my brother" she felt her face heat up by the attention of the handsome mikage.

"No no no! I insist" he gave her a 'just sit the fuck down' look and hinted her to the chair right next to his.

"I'm sitting there..." Nagi whispered which also went ignored by reo.