037

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"HOW IS YOUR NECK?" AQUA asked, sipping his morning tea.

As usual, they had their morning breakfast together. Just chatting about anything and then aqua leaving-–

"It got better a lot, worried about me brother?" She chuckled.

"You're my sister, it's normal for me to be worried" he sighed and stood up.

"Leaving so soon already?"

"Yeah...just some business..." he tucked his phone into his pocket and made his way to the front door.

"How about we go to the restaurant together?" Ruby walked towards him.

"Sorry, can't" he plainly replied.

Ruby furrowed her eyebrows, it's not the first time he's doing that, Aqua says he's been too busy. Coming home late and leaving in the morning.

She couldn't help but feel worry for her brother.

"Is everything...alright?" She hesitated.

Aqua was quiet for some time, his eyes not meeting her and staring at the wooden floor.

"What makes you say that?" He mumbled.

She didn't know why she said that, but Ruby felt that something was wrong. Like he was hiding something from her.

"No no! Just asking" she chuckled rubbing her neck.

Aqua silently stared at her

"Ow!"

He flicked her forehead hard.

"No need to worry about me...everything is alright" his
Stoic face didn't change for a second as he left, muttering a silent 'see you'

She sighed and watched him leave the house.

She sensed deja vu-–Kaiser said the same thing.

"I must be going crazy..." she rubbed her forehead.

After that day she couldn't stop thinking about him, he hadn't even messaged her.

She took her phone out and pressed to his contact.

The thumbs up emoji was the last thing...

She wanted to text him so bad-–the urge to call him was killing her.

INSTAGRAM MESSAGE (2)

She let out a relived sigh, she will thank the person who texted her and distracted her mind.

Pressing it she was met with——

NOEL NOA 🔵
@noel_noa_official

Hey.
Sky restaurant 634, would be a great date night place.

IDOL

.