03

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

AS SHE WAS SEATED ruby couldn't help but look around, so many famous people, celebrities and world known. She could help but feel left out, she just started her career but could not help but feel very insecure and embarrassed, she felt like she was out of place in the celebrity world.

"Hello there pretty girl" she heard a deep voice whisper on her right ear.

She felt her spin straighten and her eyes bulge out, she spun her head toward the voice and saw the most devilishly handsome guy, Chris prince. Only the idiots don't know the number 2, his ability and his looks that made him so famous around the world. His eyes were on her and his right leg on top of his left, he was sitting on her right, what a coincidence.(?)

"Let's introduce ourselves, I would like to know the pretty girl that's sitting next to me" he slightly chuckled with his eyes closed.

She was at loss 'Chris prince wants to know my name??' She thought with her jaw dropped.

"Ladies first?" He was still staring at her waiting to know her name.

Chris was paralyzed when he saw Ruby, how could someone be so beautiful and soft looking at the same time? He really wanted to speak with her and get to know her, that's why he ordered a seat right next to her .

"Ruby, I'm Ruby hoshino" she said with a soft voice and her doe eyes looking at him.

"Ruby" he tested out her name.

Her name perfectly rolled of his tongue and he wanted to say her name again again, and again, 'Ruby hoshino, you are addicting' he thought to himself.

"I'm Chris prince, I would love to know you better, Ruby" he gently placed his left hand on top of hers.

Ruby flinched as his palm contacted with her but she quickly relaxed.

"I would love too!" She gave him a small smile.

'Her hand is so soft..'

IDOL