038

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

RUBY LAID ON HER BED, her thoughts were going crazy-–Noel Noa. She had completely forgotten about their date night plan.

She cursed Kaiser, because of him her mind was always stuck on him.

How could he ignore her?

Never in her life Ruby hoshino was ignored. That guys was really full of himself.

She slightly turned her head to the side, looking at her phone on the couch.

Ruby still didn't answer Noel's message, her only problem was now currently Michael Kaiser.

"Augh..." she groaned.

She stood up, and grabbed her phone. Her eyes scanning for Noel's profile.

She was about to text him when she suddenly froze.

All theses boys have been distracting her.

She thought for another second then started to type.

@Hoshino_ruby

Hey!
Sorry, can't. Maybe next time?

Sorry Noa, but I have lots of problems and you're not one of them.

With her phone on her hand she went to her wardrobe, she should treat herself some sweets in the most sweetest cafe!

Grabbing long white skirt with a matching cardigan, Ruby excitedly changed her clothes.

IDOL

Walking in the busy streets on the daylight and thinking what she's gonna order in the cafe-–

"Ruby!"

A fan group ran toward her, total of 4 young girls nearly her age. The girl who shouted her name had a bob cut hair and a really cute dimples.

'Kaiser also has dimples...'

"Hello!" She greeted them back politely—despite them shouting out her name so loud and impolite.

They shoved their phones into her chest, asking her to take pictures with them.

With her happy face she took lots of pictures.

She waved them goodbye, still smiling.

'My face hurts'

She rubbed her cheeks and dropped her smile and went back to walking to her destination.

She wondered what the hell her brother was doing right know, acting? On a date? Killing Someone?

One of her greatest mysteries was her twin brother.

Only god knew what was on this boys mind.

She passed many random shops, sometimes stopping to buy some cute keychains and little plushies-–along with a refreshing drink.

Ruby was nearing the cafe when a distant shout was coming her way.

"Excuse me!"

She turned around, thinking it was a fan again and preparing her smile.

A cute guy with brightest smile ran towards her.

"You dropped this!" He said chuckling and showing her bunny keychain.

"Oh!" She gasped.

"Thank you so much! I would had went back and bought it again!" She laughed, taking the keychain and securing it in her bag.

"You like bunny keychains?"

"Just bunnies-–they are really cute"

He hummed, bachira meguru had no idea he would meet her so unexpectedly. He was just on his way to meet karasu and otoya when he saw her.

And as he was gods favorite-–her keychain fell, gaining him opportunity to talk with her.

"Would you like to accompany me to the cafe?"

Bachira slightly smiled, his chest tightening with excitement.

It was like he scored a goal.

"Of corse..."

IDOL

.