Banquet. chp4

Embrassing

You were reaallyyy embrassed. You never have anyone bathing you since you gone to middle school and here you are, people showering you. One of the maid shampoo you're hair and start to message you're head making you lean in. You kinda felt old.

"Miss, you should try this new soap!" one of the maid took you're hand and wash you're ribs making you blush. They really have no shame. Imagine if it was 2023... The maids notice the beautiful dress Liana brought and wanted you to look prettier than anyone in the palace. For the crown prince they say. (Not like you complain since old y/n obsessed with the crown prince.)

The maids , began to grab you from the bath and covered you with towel, you felt cold since the floor was gold. Umm...

They guide you to the clothing room, you gasped silently , amazed the fact that there were so many clothes. The dress that Liana had brought were infront of the main spot. They lead you to a chair that were veryyyy comfortable making you giggle from the comfort.

They started to dry you're hair and dry you're body using a spaire towel. Grabbing you're feet to a bucket and wash them. Isnt this too much?.... You sweatdrop , feeling you're cheeks to get warm up.

They started to naked you , and put on you're bra and blablabla , you're clothes and do youre hair lifting them up with a tie and put on some make up. And tf...you didnt even look like yourself. Who is beautiful womannn???????

"My lady, you look absolutely gorgeous! No man can resist you're charm!" Liana blurted out as other maids agree with her. You were eating this alllll up.

' please...Cikdar , god of luck and wealth don't let this faill!!! Dont let my plan of humiliated Sara fail!!' you yelled on you're thought and prayed. The maids look at you confused. You give off a goggly smile thinking wtf did you just did.

"My lady- did you just pray? To which god?" One of the maid said, interest that the cruel rumors of the woman had just pray to a god.

Damn...you were only planning to pray to only The god of lies and truth but you're mind suddenly had just said his name. It completely slipped you're mind. Dammit are you going to die now or what?????

" My lady? Are you okay??" Liana walk toward you.

'fuccckkk!!! It was an accident! Iam sorry goddd!!!!!' you cried in you're mind, you were just about to be the baddest bitch then you're ass suddenly pray to another god without conditions. If you fail, you die.

Instead , of feeling pain , you hear the storm thunder. Waitt....was it the godd???? They didnt ignore you????? Is it a miracle???????!!!hhuuuuuuuuhhh???? Huuuuuuuuhhh????

" My lady??" You snap out of you're gaze and curse under you're breath." Ahh- yes iam --fine." The fuck you're not.

Liana nodded and command the maids to ask the horseman to get ready the carriage and they did , sprinting to the hall.

"My lady, i escort you." Liana stayed behind you as you nodded sweatdropping. Coming in sight , there were maid , butlers bowing to you with no sense of emotions. They greet you making you just wave at the them. A huge carriage infront of you with you're sibling inside of it.well , you sibling didn't change much based on yesterday family meeting.

The carriage start move to move slowly, making the tension of you and your sibling more awkward. Tf is this situation... You look away confuse that you're sibling glaring daggers at you. Yeah....you forgot you spill(is that the word?) water on him cuz it wasnt important to you.

What's more important? You didnt die when you pray to the god. Of course , that usually how you pray but you need to get his blessing first before to do that. Not just him, but all of the gods. Weird. Maybe it's favouritesm?? thats impossible right?( She still in denial yall)