Tea party. chp7

You're parents didn't allow you to leave without guards surrounded you. They put extra security on you . Welp , bye bye privacy. This was what you deserve after running away without telling anybody...haaihh..

"My lady, there's a letter for you-" you snatched the letter, finally. You won't rot in here anymore. It was from Rossane Saynila. Thank you omg ilysm. She invited you to have a tea party with her other friends. Oh right...no one would ask y/n to go to a tea party since cause of her...yk.. rumours about her keeping people as toys and a whore...'i mean- COME ON! Do i look like a slut????' you irked not long ago , hearing the rumours about you

"Liana, prepare me a bath." You demand while Liana nodded. You didn't know anything about [y/n Vinshu] so you didn't knew her friends faces.. wonder what they look like? You were curious if her friends were as shitty as her lol...

Liana came in back and bow infront of you "My lady, i prepare the bath for you." She smiles. Nodding ahead, Liana took you to the bath seeing the huge bath with a flowers inside hitting her nose

(Idk what flowers....tell me what flower yall imagine)

"My lady, i will call the other maids--- " no need. I can shower myself. That's the case, can i be alone?" You cut her off. She nodded and close the big door, leaving you alone as you sigh in relief.

Striping yourself, you body type is still the same. Nothing change. Meh...you got in the water as the coldness hit you're skin. Shit. You forgot to ask Liana to do hot water instead.

You were just currently stand these. The floors just making the water colder. But damn, you can't be late. You force yourself in and splash the water in you. You shivers. Seeing the were the bottle soaps/shampoo beside you, you grab the bottle and brush yourself as the soap effect the water.

This was nice but still. Well-- if only the water a bit more cold.

_

"What the fuck i told you to i do it myself."

Currently, the maids were waiting for you outside when you were lazily (ia that a word?) around in the bath. " We're sorry, but the lord won't allow us.." the grab you and made you sat on the soft sofa. Drying you. 'Ughh...this is uncomfortable' you blushed but not against it.

One of the maid stripped you're towel, and put on a corset and tied it up harshly making you yelp. They put on a a normal dress like what noble wear- a red with brown colour front gown. The put on a huge ass hat so you won't get burn and an umbrella. What?????

You gawked at yourself weirdly but didn't question. You didnt fit any of this. You usually wear dirty t-shirt and shorts. If you have you're phone, you would not go out AT ALL..

Walking to the hallway, you got dpwn the stairs as the huge door front mansion open and reveal a carriage. You may get uses to this at this point. The only difference was there guards escorting you. The horseman open the door for you, grabbing his hand as usual as you went inside and sat. Closing the curtains from both sides of the window. You bore around. Sitting like an noble wouldn't do.

The horse making a noise as the carriage start to move. You didn't bother to look outside. You just thought of some random shit on you're mind.

'i wonder if i will met that handsome man again...' the sentence pop out on you're mind. "What am i think haaihh.." you sighed like you were dissapointed but end up thinking about him the whole ride.

I mean-- his looks are just simply to good to be true!! Like ~ is there more handsome people?!?!? Maybe you should made one of them you're lover so it kinda feels like a manhwa or a novel. ' a sweet hottie girlie revenge on a sneaky ass stinkyface that murderer her and got a hot damn bae boyfriend. ' you would read it if there's a title like that or similar. (Recommended plz)