?

I miss you.

I have so much to say, I d̶o̶n̶'t̶ k̶n̶   can't think of how to say it all. If you were here, you'd know what I was saying. I wouldn't even have to say it

why did you leave me? You didn't have to leave me . I don't UNDE̶R̶S̶T̶A̶N̶D̶.

I sit everyday. where you used to train. I wait for you. I've waited for you. I'll always wait for you. I'll be right here, waiting for y̶o̶u̶.

Silco says you're d̶e̶a̶d̶. or... as good as d̶e̶a̶d̶. He says I should think of you as d̶e̶a̶d̶.   he calls you a missed opportunity, but an ailment, a disease to his business. his empire. and to me.

Maybe you were. maybe he's right. maybe he's always been right, silco, he knows me, he understands me, w̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ o̶n̶e̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶, t̶w̶o̶ f̶r̶u̶i̶t̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶ t̶r̶e̶e̶, t̶w̶o̶ b̶o̶m̶b̶s̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶ h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶

but then again. I think of your hands. your hair. your smile, the one that curls your lips back and pushes your cheeks up. The way you beat the shit out of mynth in the club that night, the way you bared your teeth and the lights shone off the sparkles on your skin and i remember. I remember things silco could never even dream of.

I engraved this stone with your name until the tips of my fingers ripped open and I bled. I sit here sometimes when I miss you. if I close my eyes and put my hand to the rock, I can almost feel it warm, soften. like you're there with me, sitting beside me. making a joke, sharing a drink, suggesting a game. then I open my eyes, and I'm still here, just me.

I̶ D̶O̶N̶T̶ W̶A̶N̶T̶ T̶O̶ K̶E̶E̶P̶ O̶P̶E̶N̶I̶N̶G̶ M̶Y̶ E̶Y̶E̶S̶.

i'm leaving this here. if you find it, if you're holding this right now, reading this, come home to me. I can make this all better, I promise you, i̶ p̶r̶o̶m̶i̶s̶e̶ i̶t̶ o̶n̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶'v̶e̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶

I'll be waiting for you.

—J